Coldness

Every step, they feel the coldness of the wind that makes them freeze and the reason why they're struggling to walk, well, except for Adaliah and Legolas, they are walking with much calmer and relax expression. She still have some frost giant blood in her veins so she totally got this and Legolas is an elf.

Looking beside her, Adaliah saw Marry and Pippin shivering, wrapping their coats more on their bodies. She quickly reamove her dark blue cloak and geve it to them.
"Here, you need this more than me"
"What about you lady Adaliah? You freeze to death without this" Mary says.
"Yeah, Marry's right, we can't possibly lose you" Pippin added. She only smiled at them and says trying to copy Elsa from the movie Frozen.
"The cold never bothered me anyway"
Marry and Pippin looked at her with amazement and accept her cloak.
"Just please take care of it and return it. My father gave me that" she said as she watch the two hobbits wrap the cloak around them both. Legolas ofcourse, with his magical ears, he heard everything. He slowed his pace and walk beside Adaliah.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"Yes" she replied very relax. There's a little pause then Legolas talk again.
"You can have my cloak if you're cold"
"Oh no. There's no need Legolas. I'm fine" she says and assures him. Frodo slips and the ring falls on the snow. Both of them watch Boromir pick up the ring and he stared at it.
"Boromir?" Aragorn called him.
"It is strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing, such little thing" Boromir says
"Boromir! Give the ring to Frodo" Aragon says. All of us is now looking at Boromir, waiting. He's staring at the ring and smiling.
"The ring slowly consumes him" Adaliah whisper at no one. She walked to Boromir took the ring out of his hands and gave it back to Frodo.
"As you wish, I care not" Boromir says and ruffles Frodos hair with a smile.

Legolas walk ahead and stoped.
"There is a fell voice in the air" he says that makes all of them stop walking. Gandalf and Adaliah listen.
"It's Saruman!" Gandalf exclaimed. Thunder rumbles and a bunch of rock and snow fell on them. Adaliah react fast and release her magic, protecting the fellowship with a dark blue force field.
"He's trying to bring down the mountain! Gandalf, we must turn back!" Aragorn shouts.
"No!" Gandalf replies and raise his staff and chant, "Losto Caradhas, shedho hodo, nuitho, I ruith" (Sleep Caradhas, be still, lie still, hold your wrath) Saruman's voice strengthens and a lightning explodes above them, breaking Adaliah's force field and a huge snow avalanche fell on them. Aragorn and Boromir finds the 4 hobbits shivering in fear and cold. Gimli, Legolas and Gandalf were now safe, but someone is missing.
"Where's Adaliah?" Legolas ask. Everyone became nervous and starts digging at the snow.
"I found her!" Gimli exclaimed and Legolas rushed to help. They pull her out of the snow and notice that she's unconscious.
"Her energy must drained because of her using magic" Gandalf says. Legolas removed his cloak and wrap it around her and carry her bridal style, keeping her close as possible.
"We must get off the mountain! Make for the gap of Rohan and take the west road of the city" Boromir argued.
"The gap of Rohan takes us too close to Isengard" Aragorn says.
"We cannot pass over the mountain. Let us go under it, let us go under the Mines of Moria" Gimili suggest. Gandalf thinks deeply for a second and looked at Frodo.
"Let the ring bearer decide"
Everyone looked at Frodo, waiting for his decision, "We will go through the mines"
"Then so be it" Gandalf says. The fellowship starts walking through the snow ang towards the gate of Moria.

"Just say when your arms got numb from carrying her, I got her" Boromir says beside Legolas. He shakes his head and say,
"I got this"
Boromir smirk and so did Aragorn, whos watching the two interact. As the fellowship where now walking at a dark shore of a lake, they saw the wall of Moria.
"The walls of Moria!" Gimli says in awe. Gandalf walk toward it and run his fingers through the faint symbols at the wall green veins covering it.
"The symbols are too faint, I can't read them" Gandalf says and pause. He looked at Adaliah who's still in Legolas arms.
"I need Adaliah's help to see them" he continues.
"But Adaliah's unconscious" Boromir says,
"Then we need to wait" Gandalf says. Legolas set Adaliah down on a rock. He sits beside her and put his arms of her shoulders, he let her head rest of his shoulders and he smiled, the rest of the fellowship watched.
"How long do we need to wait till she wakes up?" Aragorn ask.
"Long enough for her energy to get back" Gandalf says and starts smoking on his pipe.
"Lady Adaliah must be really powerful, but her magic easily drains her energy" Frodo says. The fellowship agreed and settle there, waiting for Adaliah to wake up.