✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-3✨ (~MoRan)

Start from the beginning

Amara was a replica of Monami for them. They all used to remember many moments just like Monami. It had been 2 weeks and even Karan was glad seeing a hardworking cadet like that.

"Amara, kaisa hai baccha!?" Mr. Mahajan said. Amara smiled, he was her best friend after Rishi. "Nanu, mai bilkul thik hu. Aap dono kaise hai." Mr. Mahajan smiled. "Hum bhi acche hai, tumhari kya progress hai?" Amara pouted sadly and told him that everyone just relished the memories but never clearly spoke about what happened.

"Amara, tum aaj Mumbai jaa sakti ho?" Amara nodded at the video call. "Kyu nanu?" Mr. Mahajan shared the screen and showed her a case. "Ek toh tum hospital ek bhi baar nahi gayi ho. Agar Monami ko kisine bata diya ki tum intern ho hi nahi toh humara plan kharab ho jayega!" Amara nodded. "Rishi... chordho vo aaj Saumya ke saath welcome party ki planning ke liye gaya hai. Mai cab se chali jaati hoon." Mr. Mahajan nodded and Amara left.

Karan and Ishaan were working on the mission, the picture was yet to arrive, from the information. They all were inside and Ruhi saw her ready and going out. "Hey Amara di, kaha jaa rahi ho?" Amara smiled at her. "Mai hospital jaa rahi hu, actually call aaya tha ki ek case zroori hai aur aaj Sunday hai. It'll be just 2 hours for travel and 2 hours at the hospital. So mai 7 o'clock tak shaam ko aa jaungi."

"Tum late bhi ho toh max 8 tak aa jaana. Varna Ishaan sir..." Amara rolled her eyes. "I know I know!" Amara shrugged and left, Ruhi smiled. Amara sat down in the cab she had booked.

Rishi was out with Saumya when he got a text, "Rish mai urgently jaa rahi hoon, shaam tak aa jaungi." Nikhil looked at Rishi who typed something. "Kuch karr rahe ho phone par?" Rishi shook his head and completed his decoration list.

Amara reached the hospital and went inside. The hospital was not completely in Mumbai, it takes 3 hours to reach Mumbai. It was on the outskirts of Mumbai, near the Hotel Royal Orchid. She went inside the hospital and met everyone including the senior doctors. They had already been instructed by Mr. Mahajan and she was explained what she had to say.

They had written surgeries done by other doctors in her name as well so that if it's ever checked she doesn't miss anything out.

"Amara!" Amara smiled at one of her old college mate, Meesha. "I'm staying at the Royal Orchid. Come no!" Amara nodded, they both met at the parking where Amara was about to leave for Deolali waiting for her cab. "Toh kya chal raha hai aaj kal?"

"Nothing, just an intern." Amara lied as no one knows about her plan except Rishi and Mr. Mahajan. "Great, you'll become a great doctor further." They both were going towards Meesha's room when they felt a pull. Both of them were made unconscious, not before they had pushed Amara into a fence after she tried to retaliate.

Amara opened her eyes to find herself in a warehouse, she noticed one side of the wall just like the hotel and guessed that it was behind it. She also realized that her phone is with her and seeing nobody around opened her phone to call Rishi.

"Rish... Help! Warehouse, smuggling..." She said in one breathe. "Hello! Hello Amu bro! Hello!"

"Rishi! There is some smuggling going on here. Girls hai yaha! Please jaldi sabko inform kar! Mera phone on hai, location trace karwa!" Rishi understood and told everything to Saumya. "Oh god! Chachu! Rishi, Nikhil aur Ishaan ko bulao!" She ran towards Karan's cabin.

"Chachu, Amara..."

"KYA HUA AMARA KO?" Saumya heard everyone say. "Amara ko vo smugglers ne kidnap kar liya hai!"

Ishaan banged his hand on the table. "Calm down Ishaan!" Nikhil stopped him. "Aur location available hai, chachu bro jaldi!" Sid nodded and opened Karan's laptop to do that. Meanwhile they all took their weapons and reached Karan and Ishaan's jeep. "Location trace nahi ho rahi, shaayd phone off kar diya gaya hai." Sid shouted and all got tensed again.