✨Caring Khadoos Shergill✨ (~MoRan)

Disclaimer:

Disclaimer:

This is solely my own piece of work and just a fiction. Any resemblance to any individual is just a coincidence.

Location: Parakram SAF, Deolali
Day- Sunday
Time- 12 NOON

All the credits were going out for shopping with Faizi today as Karan decided to stay at the academy. Sanjana and Siddharth had confessed about their feelings after she broke her marriage with Kundan and were going on their date today.

With Monami, she had just bathed and reached her room sighing. Her cramps had killed her today and she required someone but Sanjana and Sid had already left.

"I guess its very late to think about being pampered. Karan, he's going to find it awkward." Monami thought and sat on the bed.

Karan was passing from there when he saw the room opened and Monami sitting with a bad mood which was clear on her face.

"Raani Sahiba, any problem?" Karan asked tensed. Monami came out of her trance and looked at Karan, she suddenly replied, "Uh no, I was just sitting."

Karan nodded and came inside. He sat on Sanju's bed and looked at her, "You can tell me Monu!" Monami suddenly got irritated, "I said na Karan, its nothing. Can't you understand by once?"

Karan got startled by this irritation of Monami and got up. "Sorry, you can rest if you like." He was going out when he heard sobs. He turned back to see Monami crying, "I am sorry Karan, I shouldn't have shouted like that." She said sobbing.

Karan went and sat beside her. He caressed her back and side hugged her. "Its okay Monami, don't cry. I can't see tears in your eyes." Monami stopped weeping and looked at him with a smile. She hugged him feeling his warmth.

"Now you take rest, if you need anything, call me!" Karan said breaking the hug. He got up and was about to leave when he saw wrappings of sanitary napkins in the corner and smiled. He went to Monami and hugged her. "Why didn't you tell me you're in your menses?"

Monami looked at him and smiled awkwardly, "I thought you'll be awkward." Karan chuckled looking at her innocent face, "Oh come on Monu, I have sisters as well."

"Sorry Khadoos Shergill!" Monami said innocently and snuggled into him more. He hugged her back protectively. "Do you want anything?" Karan asked Monami.

Monami thought for a moment, "I think noodles and chocolate would work!" Karan shook his head with a smile, "Would work, isn't it?" Monami frowned at him while Karan kissed her forehead getting up from the bed.

"I'll get these for you, and before that I'll get a hot water bag." Karan smiled at her and left.

"Monu you're such an idiot!" Monami thought and slapped her forehead.

Karan came back after 2 minutes with the hot-water bag. He saw Monami sitting with her hands on her stomach and eyes closed in pain. He went to her and sat beside her.