chapter 2.

I woke up at 05:05am. I had my bath from 05:10 - 06:11 using cold water because I feel like cold water help relax my bone and I so much despise hot water.

Approximately 06:13, I start to pull out cloth I would wear.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm always curious of my time if it is well spent or not.

"Ugh.... Now am in a situation that I don't even know what to wear" I said to myself in annoyance.

I decided to pull out my most favourable style, am 99.9% sure it will do the trick.

White and black Nike canvas, a pair of black socks, a big black top, my black nose mask and a black cap with my trouser.

Have you ever worn a cloth and say to yourself "Yes, this is me"

Have you ever worn a cloth and say to yourself "Yes, this is me". Well if you haven't, let me tell you I have and am doing that presently by looking in at the standing mirror in front of me.

A knock came from the door as I approached my bedside drawer to unplug my phone.

After putting my phone inside my bag, I went to the door and opened it.

"Your mom is expecting you downstairs" Alfredo uttered.

" Good morning to you sir" I said since he decided to neglect his greetings.

"Morning to you" He said with a smile and walked the opposite direction of the hall.

Closing the door behind me, I made my way downstairs to find my mom and everyone else having breakfast.

"Good morning to you all" I said and went to the kitchen to grab a cup of water.

"Good morning to you, mama" My mum started.

"I have good news for you guys anyway" she continue but pause patiently like she's trying to phrase the word well.

"Come here, mama" she said.
I proceeded to the gathering and pulled out a chair to seat. After I sat down, I looked at my mom, joy radiating off her.

I dropped my cup of water on the table, and waited for her to share her good news.

"So......what the news" Jason voiced out everyone's thought.

I sigh and lean on my seat, because if am to phrase this, I will say I have no feeling at all.

She smiled.

"The news is that......" She paused and the look on Leah and Jason says that the suspense is killing them, they are so eager to help her celebrate.

"Is what mom?" Leah voiced out his own thought.

" I have an interview" she squeal so loud.

"Am happy for you dear, why didn't I know?" Alfredo said with a smile.

"That is what a surprise is called, Mr man" she said to him and faced us back.

" Here i thought you were carrying a being inside you" Jason said and relaxed.