Chapter 3

Ashi was running seeing back side so don't saw the person in front of her bumped into the person. She turn to apologise but was shocked to see the person. The person was Shivangi. She was standing standing with Mohsin after their ride when Ashi bumped into her. They were shocked to se her there. Randeep did not notice the and said to Ashi.

Deep : toh ab kaha bach kar kaha jaogi?

Before Ashi could say something Shivangi call him.

Shivi : Randeep tum yaha aur wo bhi Ashi ke saath.

That's when he notice Shivin. He looked at Ashi and she nodded at him. He give a awkward smile to them. They shook their hands.

Deep : haa wo abhi sir ne kaha na ki chuti hai 3 din ki toh socha ghum aau.

Ashi : ha mera bhi off tha toh socha ki thoda hangout kar lenge aur purani yaadein bhi taza kar lenge. Aap dono yaha.

Momo : ha wo hum log bhi break ke liye aaye the.

They were talking when Sidneet come their they to don't notice Shivin so they were talking in their usual way.

Sid : Mr. And Mrs. Rai kaha the aap log. Main lab se tum dono ko call kar raha hu.

Avu : pata hai lovebirds ko bahut dinon baad ek dusre ke liye time mila hai par yaar yeh ek friends trip hai toh friends ko bhi time de do.

Ashdeep facepalm themselves.

Ashi : (in mind) yeh log dekh kar baat nahi kar sakte?

Deep : (in mind) aaj toh Sid ke saath saath Avu ko bhi bahut marunga.

Shivin were surprised to see sidneet there. Ashdeep told Sidneet to turn by expression. Their expression changed from happy to confused and then in horror as they realized that what words they have used to approach them. They give Ashdeep a apologic look. Shivin were confused. Their was a awkward silence.

Mohsin's phone rang. He excuse himself to talk but return in 5 secs.

Momo : tumhare liye phone hai.

Saying so he gave the phone to Shivangi but by mistake it went on speaker and all of them heard a loud voice.

Sajjad : bhabhi kaha ho aap log mujhe bahut jaruri kaam hai.

She quickly turn off the speaker and said to sajjad that she will call him afterwards and cut the call. The situation was getting more awkward for all of them. Sid decided to break the silence.

Sid : guys ab chupakar koi fayda nahi hai coz sab ko pata chal gaya hai. And it's getting very awkward.

Deep : I think Sid sahi bol raha hai. So let it be.

Shivi : ek baat mujhe Randeep se puchni hai.

Deep : ha bolo na.

Shivi : abhi Sid ne tum dono ko Mr. And Mrs. Rai bola means tum dono ne shadi kar li hai kya karne wale ho.

Ashi : nahi hum logo ne shadi kar li hai.

Shivin : but kab?

Sidneet : last year 28th Feb.

Momo : means abhi 1 saal hone wala hai aur tum logo ne ab tak kisko nahi bataya. 

Deep : nahi sirf humare family, close friends aur Shashi ma'am aur summit sir ko pata hai.

Ashi : tum logo ne bhi shadi karli?

Shivi : no no abhi sirf engagement hui hai family ke bich. Shadi baad mein karenge. (To sidneet) waise tum dono kabhi kuch....

Sid : yes hum dono bhi saath mein hai.

Avu : main kya bol rahi hu sab saari baatien baad mein karte hai abhi hum log beach par enjoy karte hai.

Deep : main Avu ke saath agree karta hu.

Sid : tum kab nahi karte wo bolo.

Deep : ha toh behan hai meri.

They would be bickering if Ashi would not have interpret them.

Ashi : yaar bass bhi karo kitna ladte ho tum log.

Shivi : main Randeep ka yeh rup pehli baar dekh rahi hu.

Ashi : yeh toh kuch nahi hai. Tumne abhi isse Sanjay aur Raghav ke saath nahi dekha hai. Unke saath toh pura bacha ban jata hai Deep.

Momo : chalo jet ski par jate hai.

All : ha chalo.

They went to jet ski ride and enjoyed to the fullest. After that they went to other rides and clicked many pictures, solos, couple and group. They finish had their lunch at a restaurant and then went to their rooms to take rest. Sid and Mohsin inform Randeep that they are taking the girls on date.

Deep : yeh charo toh jaa rahe. Agar maine kuch nahi kiya toh Ashi ko bura lagega. Deep kuch soch apni wifey ke liye. (Thinking) ha mila gaya yeh idea perfect hoga.

He made a call to resort manager and talk to him about his plan. He and towards the wardrobe and select a dress for him and Ashi. Ashi was sleeping so he went to see the arrangement.

Mohsin and Sid to select their outfits for today. They checked the arrangements and very thing was perfect. Three of them message their partners to get ready and come on their respective places.

That's it for today.

How was the chapter?

What suprises must they have planned for their partners?

Love you all.

Riya.