Chapter 5: fast growing

Start from the beginning

"Ash, what was life like back in your home world?" Charlie asked out of morbid curiosity. "Charlie you can't just ask about someones past, they might not want to talk about it!" Raphtalia scolded Charlie. "I don't mind talking about it," I said, "Oh, ok then," 

"Life back in my world was kind of boring, I had to go to school and I was in my final year of school, I had already applied for collage and I still don't know if I'll get in, I most likely won't get in since I am missing in that world, I hope my family are all right though." I said, "What was your family like?" asked Raphtalia. "We would get into a lot of arguments, they where kind and carefree, I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters, me being the second youngest, I clashed with my little brother a lot, I just didn't want him to grow up into a brat, because I was the youngest for almost 9 years and then my little brother was born." "Wow, that's a lot of siblings," "Anyway, thats enough about me, to be honest I am tired, so I'm going to turn in for the night," I said quickly changing the subject. "Ok, good night." "goodnight," was about to go to sleep, but Lee decided to sit next to me and go to sleep, he was like a heater, I had slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Ash!" "Ash!" I heard Charlie and Raphtalia call my name, "Y-yeah," I said half asleep, "erm, you might want to look next to you," Charlie said with a concerned expression. I looked to my side and immediately backed away, there was a young boy with wings lay there, he wasn't waring any clothes and I noticed that Lee was missing, what the hell was going on. The young boy had dirty blond hair, green eyes and white wings on his back, he looked a little bit like an angle. I immediately threw a blanket at him to cover him up, he looked at me confused, "Master?" the young boy said, why was he calling me Master, I looked towards Raphtalia and she looked as confused as I was. All of a sudden the young boy turned into Lee. WAIT, HE HAS A HUMAN ISH FORM, am I missing something. My clothes where dry now so I had taken off the spare clothes and put the original clothes back on, I had put the spare clothes aside so Lee could wear them for the time being.

We went back to the capital to confront the slave trader, he had looked at Lee's filolial king form and stated that there where kings and queens that looked like Lee, though there where only rumours of them taking a human form. Huh ok then, Lee was a filolial king, I guess I got lucky then, I don't know. He explained thats his human form was most likely due to him being raised by a hero, oh so that was why, he had put a monster slave crest on him and he tried to resist but failed. I was thinking of buying another filolial egg, just to double check, so I did so.

I now had another filoial egg, if it had a human form like Lee I guess he could have a filoial king or queen friend. Lee had turned into his human for and he was waring my spare clothes and I had asked the weapon shop guy if he knew if there was any clothes that wouldn't rip while Lee transformed and he told us to go to a magic shop, we went over and asked if she knew if there was a special kind of clothing for transformation, the magic shop owner said that there was, but we needed mana threads form Lee that can only be extracted by using a special kind of stone and a machine, she explained that she had ran out of the specific type of stone, and she showed us a picture of it. Wait, I recognise it, I reached into my inventory and pulled out the stone, and with that Lee had to hold the stone while the magic shop owner was using the machine to make the threads, Lee looked very tired by the end of it, I have to make him a snack later for being so calm about things.

I has bought one of these machines form her, because I now had another filolial egg, so this was just in case this egg would end up the same as Lee. She referred us to an tailor, to have her make Lee's outfit. She looked very happy to be making Lee's outfit, I had given her the money for it and the thread, she immediately got to work and she told us to come back the next day.

We had stayed in an inn near by over night, when we woke up we went back to the tailors and as soon as we walked in she zoomed right towards us, damn she really reminded me of those crazy obsessed people, if she was back in my world I could see her being an otaku, "I've finisheddd," she shouted as happy as ever, she was practically singing. She had came up to us and took Lee to get his new outfit on him, "h-hey, wait Lee-" "Don't worry he'll be ok," Raphtalia reassured me. He came out of the back room, now he was now wearing a blue jacket that was lined with silver one the edges, He wore a blue bow that seemed like it attached to his jacket, he had a buttoned up long sleeved shirt, I could tell this because I could see them peaking out at the end of his jacket sleeve, the shirt was untucked, there was a gap exposing a bit of his back due to his wings, he had grey shorts and it looked like they did have straps but they looked as if they could be used as pants. To be honest, he looked adorable. He turned into his filolial king form, "Lee! you can't transform inside!" I scolded. "Ooooo, the bow turned out," the tailor stated excitedly. "Why can't I transform inside, Master is a meanie!" he wined while sticking his tong out, The bow did look nice in his filolial king form. "Because it could cause a panic or you could end up breaking something, its just to keep you and others safe!" I said, "aww, ok then," he said with a gloomy look, he turned back into his human form. "Hey you, the one with the sword!" the tailor stated, "me?" "yeah you, you should complement him, he is your son after all," where was she getting this from, "Are you my parent?" Lee said with an innocent look on his face, you have got to be kidding me, "No, I'm not, I am your master," I did not like him calling me master but I don't think he is used to calling me Ash, I'll have to ask him later if he wants to call me Ash. 

Anyway, we thanked her for making Lee an outfit and we where on our way.

The next day I had just woken up, and I noticed a count down for 48 hours away, I think I heard the king mention this. The waves where in 2 days!! When the others had woken up, I was already making breakfast by the campfire and I had told them that I had a countdown to the next wave and it was coming fast. They seemed like they where fully prepared for it, we where all around level 30 ish, but I wasn't sure how strong the monsters where so, I was going to use the up coming days to grind as many levels as possible.