Forms.

Nate sat at the table, he'd read a little of the forms.

(Whole of junk, all seemed above board.....Till, he got to the last few pages. That's where it really didn't make any sense at all. A little started to fall into place, then.....But, it was the wording.   Nate re-read some paragraphs.  Crap!    Liz had screwed him)

At first glance they were consent forms.  Nothing wrong there, he read a little further.......She wanted him back (But, to hand him over to the French's!)

He'd be going some where....All alright!

Nate looked up as Gus walked into the room.

"Ready for another working day?..."       Gus gave him a grinning look.

"..Yeah. Can I show you something?..."       Nate tried to keep breathing.   He passed the forms over to his uncle.

Gus looked down, took a sip of his coffee......Still, reading. Then he saw it too.

"Bloody hell, Nate!..."

"....She wanted to get to know me, wanted to spend more time, reconnect!...."

"......And the French's were only too happy to help!..."        Gus shook his head.

They looked at each other.

"Does Ruby know?..."           Gus put his coffee down.

Nate shook his head....."And neither does Audrey...."

Gus stood up......"You and I are going to the office.      I'm calling Dr Quest, Mr Jefferson.     And your to talk to Hunter.        This shit is not happening. Not on my watch.."

Nate just couldn't believe, he'd been sucked in again. Liz had found a way to get him, and get what she wanted......This time she had covered both sides of his "next" decision.

Sign : Be Sectioned - No Pass out, end and final decision. Ruby would kill him. He'd be Violet's for ever.....Liz would have him trapped for good.
Don't : Be convicted for Jerry's death.
Ruby would never forgive him (That would kill her)

(God knows, Liz had enough "hate" stories as proof of his intent to harm Jerry) But, Jerry had never been too much of a problem. It was more Max. The only thing that could be said about Jerry, the followed "orders". That was his undoing. Max knew to let Jerry get his hands dirty.

He could hear her now......."Jerry, only ever wanted to be a good father-figure to Ignatius. And, he killed him!)

Violet would back it all up!

The "Black Legacy" would go to the French's (Of course) There would be no questions.......He would be deemed Insane, or a Killer. Game over.

Ruby would never look at him again, Audrey would take her away.

Audrey would go too.    Nate was sure of it.

Gus and Edith.....Nate didn't really know what they would do.      He started to feel sick.    What the fuck was he going to do?

I walked into the room.....I sat down beside Nate. Nate jumped a bit. I looked at him. His eyes were dark, and "large" looking (So deep)      I could almost climb into them.....And, maybe find out what was going on inside his head.

I gave him a small smile...."love you.."
Nate looked at me, he smiled, but it didn't look right.

"What have you done to him?..."