Episode 7-8

After learning about hanako's past, kou asked yashiro and y/n

"Dont laugh but uh do you two know how to make donuts?"

"Excuse me?"

"Man im so glad you two know how to cook! Mad respect! I tried to make something with my brother once but lets just say it didnt go as planned!"

Kou ranted off while yashiro and y/n look dumbfounded on how kou had made such a mess trying to cook

"Ps i talked to our potty pal earlier and guess what? He said not to worry about your toliet maid duties today!"

"Huh- really-? Thanks kou"

"Guess we should start cleaning up!"

"Cool!"

After cleaning

"By the way, why'd you want donuts?"

"Oh- yeah good question! I uh- i have a little sister and- she wanted some donuts! It was pretty random but- what are you gonna do huh! So i got this room and then asked you two! Im sorry for the short notice"

"No worries i was honestly kindve grateful when you asked us, i needed to take a break.."

"Yeah after yesterday ive been feelin weird around hanako..but heyy! Lets forget about that maybe its just me being weird!"

Y/n spoke spinning the spoon into the bowl quickly shocking kou and yashiro

"Y/n-!"

Kou grabbed y/n's hand and looked at the book

"Stop that! It says to be gentle see? It can get pretty exhausting cant it, suddenly being able to see things that's always been there but then you never could before. I mean ive always been aboe to see them it still freaks me out sometimes, anyway if you need to vent to someone who gets it im here! you know! im on your guys side no matter what!"

Kou said to her smiling, y/n and yashiro stood still in slight shock of his words but felt better knowing someone gets how they both feel

.

.

.

.

WHACK!

"BACK UP IDIOT!!"

"OWW!! IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT! ITS JUST A BAD HABIT I HAVE COOKING WITH MY SISTER! NOT THAT A COOK!"

Then kou tripped and fell on his face sitting up teling the mokee he wasnt dead, both of the girls laughed and yashiro thanked him

"Thank you kou we appreciate it!"

"Yeah thanks, by the way i know i don't usually ask this but ive been wantin to tell ya somethin anddd i actually want your opinion on it- both of yours that alright?"

"Yeah shoot!!"

Blah blah blah

"I see, and you got that from the 4 o'clock library? So then.. he used to be a student here back in the day"

"Yup..and i was just thinkin to maybe not try so hard to be friends with him, its gettin a little hard and besides- you cant even really be friends with someone whos dead!!"