Loki seized my neck as if it was uncharted land he was ready to devour. His tongue traced up my neck and found its claim right beneath my jawbone. "Loki," I whimpered, digging the pads of my fingers into his shoulders. 

He let out a cruel chuckle against my skin. "Like that?" he murmured, dragging his tongue against me again. 

Every part of me ached as I touched him. I needed every and any bit of contact I could get, his chest,  his face, his hands-anything. Loki buried his face into my neck, drowning in my hair. I gasped as his teeth clamped down lightly and I became all too aware of my fluttering pulse. I gripped him tightly, panting as I stared up at the ceiling. Never had I been laid so bare as I was then. This part of me had been dormant up until then. But, I knew that if I were to die right there, I'd die happy. 

A dark smile curled on his lips as he parted from my skin, just for a moment. His eyes trailed over every bit of me as if he was viewing some priceless art piece. "You're magnificent," he purred in a voice I had never heard before. It was sultry and deep, but not flirty. I somehow knew he didn't talk to his whores the same way he talked to me. No, this desire..that passion, it was different.

He drove his hips between mine, lazily but thorough as if just on instinct. My core ached, throbbing like a deep wound. My mind called out to me, begging me to regain any sense of control. But control was so far from me, and far less fun. I found myself wanting to give in completely. I wanted Loki to touch every inch of my skin, lick it and damn it, I wanted him to take me whole.

Loki's eyes flashed as he growled, it was as if he could read my thoughts. Loki's lips collided against my own once again. Every part of us was tangled up within each other. Our bodies were pressed so tightly that I could feel his heart beating within his chest.

His tongue swept every corner of my mouth, thoroughly. Carefully. 

I had to feel his skin. I had to feel that hardness that pushed into me. I had to feel it in my hands, my mouth, my body, anywhere. I would go crazy if I didn't, go mad if he stopped touching me.

I wedged my hand between our bodies, seeking out my prize. Loki groaned as I found him, cupping him through the leather of his pants. My breath was stolen from me as I realized the sheer size of him.

Loki's kiss turned deeper, even more desperate than before as I fumbled with the laces and buttons of his pants. I had never worn trousers a day in my life, there were so many buttons and laces my fingertips were ripping every loop. I was damn near ready to claw him free.

Loki's panting fell against my skin as his head lay in the crook of my neck. He nipped at my skin, my jaw, my ear, my collar bone-all of it. Fire roared in my blood as I finally made my way through his pants. 

I didn't dare to look down, too afraid of what length I might see. But, I didn't hesitate as I took him in my hand. Loki bucked against my touch as I rubbed the heel of my palm down his length, inch by inch by inch.

"Freyja, darling," he groaned. I did it again, dragging my hand upwards against the tip that pressed against my abdomen. Loki's hips arched towards me as his grip on my skin grew tighter yet. I pressed harder, working him. 

Loki grit his teeth. His chest heaved deep, shaking breath. The sight of the prince, my prince coming undone felt better than any prize I could've won. Loki's eyes turned upwards, his face to the heavens as if he were praying. I licked up the strong collum of his neck before I clamped my teeth onto him, rubbing him harder with every stroke. 

"Freyja," he hissed, my name like a prayer on his lips.  His hips thrust into my hand with a strength that left books falling once again. I couldn't imagine that force in action, in use as it was intended to be. I couldn't think straight at that thought.