Nine

A/N: Listening to music while doing this chap. 'really helped me to focus. :3 Haha! Napa-update ng wala sa oras eh. Lol xD To all Miefs who're reading my stories, thankyou and love y'all. <3

PS: No proofreading and not yet edited.

NINE

KR15's POV

So this is The Mika Reyes. I just got so curious already plus the fact that my parents and sibs were talking about her earlier. I googled her and hindi naman ako binigo ni Google. I just typed Mika Reyes and boom — many results were before my eyes.

I checked out her photos. Oh, she's cute. But what the? She's 5'11 and at the height of 6'0 flat I can't even tell that I'm taller than her. Looking cute even at the height of 5'11? She really is something. I would be a liar if I'll say I didn't notice her long beautiful legs and her body — well, okay, sexy and gorgeous body. Her body is of a model and not of an athlete. Ang puti niya rin and damn those curves. Amp! Pucha, Ravena, baka sipain ka ng mga kapatid mo.

"Manong!"

With a loud thud and urgency, I closed the lid of my macbook. Letse! Muntikan na.

"Thirds!" hoo!

"Oh, pinagpapawisan ka diyan manong?"

"Wala naman. Hehe!" I tried to laugh but it turned out as an awkward laugh.

"Okay. Oy, manong, I need some help."

"Regarding what?"

"Chicks." He even said that in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Langya ka talaga. Dinadamay mo na naman ako diyan sa panchi-chicks mo eh. Maya, sabihin ng mga tao playboy ako."

"Ha-ha! Funny, manong. At ikaw pa ang di playboy sa lagay na yan?"

"Eh di naman talaga ako playboy eh. Enough of me, who's the unlucky girl?"

"Maka-unlucky to. So your saying na lucky mga bebot mo? Ganun?"