15. Sweet Little Moments

Start from the beginning

AS- are app toh naraz ho gai (spooning her) hum na mazak kar rahe the (nuzzling his nose in her hair) accha apne kuch socha hoga an

HM- umm huh... (Snaping him away)

AS- jaana abb itna bhi kya naraz hona (he kissed her cheek from back)

HM- app....(annoyed) kyu hame chidha rahe ho! (Cutely turning towards him)

AS- kyu ki apki yeh jo apka 'chid didaya' wali shakal hai na woh bhot hi pyari lagti hai hame (kissed her temple)

HM- hum na soch rhe the ki kyu na koi acchi ki date pe jaye par ghar pe hi

AS- matlab?

HM- hum na kal apke liye apka manapasand khana banayege aur ghar pe hi date wala mahol creat karege !

AS- hmm idea bura nahi hai

HM- done par app khana banana hame apke haat ka khana khana hai aur apke hi hato se (rested her head on his chest)

AS- bilkul (taking her in his embrace)

HM- anubhav!!

AS- hmmm

After a pause

HM- I love you (she said as she kissed his chest right over his heart)

AS- I love you too (kisses her head)

The following morning

I woke up and saw that my man was getting annoyed due to the kissing of sun. I kissed his forehead. He indeed looked the most inocent person while sleeping. I noticed whenever he is with me or with his mom he has a different charm on his face the charm of having your closed onse with you. Being an agent he have to leave away from her mother for months and so. I got out of his hold and closed the curtains. It was seven in morning. And today we both are having off so I thought to not disturb is peaceful sleep.

She went in kitchen to prepare the breakfast. She started to make the batter for pakodas. She chopped some onions and mixed it the batter itself. And started frying them in oil.

I wake up not feeling her near me. I saw it was quarter past seven. I went down to see my girlfriend in her most beautiful sight she was frying the pakodas. Hed hair were tied in a messy bun some of her hair stands were disturbing her and she kept tugging them behind hed eras, but still it came out and would disturb her. She looked adorable. She was in my tee and her shorts making her too cute. I lended on the door adoring the morning beauty. Then i went snaked my arms around her holding her from back. She smiled and continued her work and so do I. I started inhaling her morning smell which was making me go divine.

He was fanning his breaths over her neck giving her shivers through her spines. She gasped

HM- anubhav...

AS- hmmm

HM- chodiye hame.. Aur app brush kar lijiye hum pakode leke ate hai phir garden mai hi nashta kar keta hai

AS- hmm...

Soon He came and sat besides her on the mat. Though here were table and chair but still they love to sit on the grass and enjoy the morning weather. It was winter mornings and it was a bit cold and she had covered herself with the shawl. When she realise that he is besides her. She quickly wrapped the shawl around him too. He made her sit on his lap sort of back hugging her. She rested her head over his shoulder near his neck both were felling each others presence. No more talks just feeling the nature and love. Being with each other feeling your love with you safe and secure in your arms was the 'sukoon' feel for him being an agent.. Soon they had their breakfast and enjoyed each other's company the whole day..

Hey Beautiful People.!!
I know updating after a long time and that too this short one. But still tried to  make you anuseena hearts smile reading this small sweet little things between them which we wanted it to be in show..

SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE MY LITTLE EFFORTS AND MY WORKS TOO

WATCH MADDAM SIR AT 10 PM ON SONY SAB ONLY ON TELEVISION

THANK YOU❤