8. You Matters a Lot!

(Sorry for not updating since a long time enjoy reading)

One short chapter

Again recreating the sagaai track just can't stop myself writing seans on this sagaai track it's been almost four months of that incident

___________________________________________

Authors POV

The wedding mandap was fully decorated with flowers and some garlands the bride's and groom's relatives are respectively sitting and witnessing the marriage rituals the groom was doing the rituals and bride was in her room

She was only wearing a dark pink colour lengha with the hoop nose ring the light bridal makeup on her face, her eyes are shining from outside but these eyes only knows how endless tears are rolled down from them the outside facial expressions are just perfect but the things inside and not at all good the book have a outer cover which attracts the person but from inside the pages are torn same with her from inside her heart is broken into million pieces her smile can hide the bunch of pain that her heart as well as mind is bearing right now...........
But one thing is there which makes her smile a bit genuinely that's her love for him and his true love towards her was still there

There was a knock on the door "aa jaiye andar" she said and the MPT members, ammi and maa enter the room to see their maddam air urf haseena urf haseena ji in such a beautiful attire which looks like it was made for her only. She turned around to find her family members ammi firstly move towards her and did the 'nazar utarne wala step' mumbling "kisi ki bhi nazar na lage meri bacchi ko mashallah chand ka tukda lag rahi hai tu".......

HM- shukriya ammi (she said smiling)

Maa- sach mai haseena bhot hi sundar large raho ho (she moved towards her and gave her a forehead kiss) aur hamesha kush raho (she said while some tears were visible in her eyes but she didn't let them fall)

HM- maa........(She hugged her)

Pushpa ji ammi and Santosh along with cheetah and karishma too joined the hug all were having a tinch of tears but for her happiness they didn't let them fall down.......
A pair of eyes was watching this from the door who was one of the person who is happy for her but only God knows from how much internal pain that person is suffering from. Yes it was Anubhav!! Her eyes met his all broke the hug and saw anubhav all went down not before closing the door giving them the alone time for the last time Or after that they may not able to see each other's face.......

She moved towards him he too took a step ahead and the very next movement both were tangled in a friendly hug she didn't hug him tightly nor did he as he know that after a couple of hours she is going to be someone eles wife......
They were there for around ten minutes she had closed her eyes and was just listening his soothing heartbeat which feels a 'sukoon' in her heart............he broke the hug and made her sit in front of mirror
Soon he took the earrings and made her wear it the took the mang tikka then made her wear the necklace then he took the glass bangles and took her wrist and stated putting it one by one in her delicate hands he bent on his knees and was going to take her feet in his hands but she withdraw her leg

HM- nahi hum khud phen lege app ko hamare paw chune ki jarurat nahi hai

AS- hai haseena ji aur app yeh haq humse nahi chin sakti (he said calmly)