Chapter 3

NAOMI POV:
As I stepped back so that he could see my outfit I realized that he didn't know that I got two more tattoos

NAOMI POV:As I stepped back so that he could see my outfit I realized that he didn't know that I got two more tattoos

The one on my hip hurt so much

this one only stung a bit if you haven't noticed yet, I'm a bit tattoo crazy but the good thing about getting new ones is that I can get my baby's reaction to them and his reaction right now from seeing the one on my thigh is just speechless and t...

this one only stung a bit if you haven't noticed yet, I'm a bit tattoo crazy but the good thing about getting new ones is that I can get my baby's reaction to them and his reaction right now from seeing the one on my thigh is just speechless and the look in his eyes had me week In the knees "Ohhh My God, Bubba you are so lucky that clary is in the car watching us or else I would take you to the back of my van and made sure you could not
w

alk for the rest of the week... damn that tattoo is crazy good makes me want to watch you put on a show for me instead of going to the club with clary" Simon whispered into my ear cause he didn't need to turn around to know that clary was watching and listening to our conversation at the moment.

" Well baby the sooner we get to club the sooner I can show you on the dance floor what I'm going to do to you in the future" I said to him in a hushed voice finishing up my sentence by reaching hand down and grabbing his Long dick which was completely covered by fabric of his jeans then walked to his van switching my hips to give my but the effect of as if it was moving like waves.

THIRD POV: As Clary, Simon, Maureen,and Naomi were waiting on the side of Simon's vast as they were having a conversation before they went in about how Clarys mom was being very overprotective of clary.

SIMON'S POV: while clary and maureen were talking about clary's mom situation my babygirl was just looking into space and she looked like she was sad so I asked her what was wrong and her response was " oh its nothing bubs I just have a feeling that something is missing from me and I can't figure out what it is cause I know I have everything that I need with me so I know it's not a material thing but it just feels as if its people who are important to to me, I don't know if I'm just going crazy" Said my babygirl looking at me with her doe eyes. "Babygirl whatever happens will happen on it's own let's just go in the club so you can shake that big ass on me and have fun together tonight ok?" I told her with reassurance but said the last part lower so only she could hear me.

NAOMI'S POV: While Clary and Maureen were talking me and Simon decided that we were going to go into the club before them because we wanted to have some fun together before they can crash on our parade, so Simon said we would be back in a few minutes and and both of the girls looked at me with glares as if I should be in fear