"yo." nick gets up making indie roll her eyes.

"that shit is gonna be so fire." he claps his hands together.

"like i cant wait." he smirks.

"i was on TikTok and someone was like do you think indie tells the boys about stranger things." indigo furrows her brows.

"i don't think you guys understand." she sighs.

"i live with them, they're my best friends, well except for this bitch." she points to matt who flips her off.

"i can't keep a secret!"

the camera cuts.

"oh my god." they all sigh.

"wait!" she screams suddenly.

"you guys know when kids in movies are like, oh my dog ate my homework." she cackles.

"i legit used to say, my matt ate my homework." the whole car erupted with giggles and banging.

"because he hated me so much he would literally rip it then chew on it!" she slaps her on the leather.

the four continue to talk about more stuff, like leprechauns and werewolves.

"oh so i had this question saved." chris pulls out his phone.

"someone asked, how did indie and matt end up hating each other." chris giggles while reading.

"boy do i have to tell you this." matt crosses his arms.

"i was almost stabbed to death!" he screams making his brothers scream with cackles.

"not fucking true!" indie points her finger at him.

"uh yes!" he yells.

"i accidentally spit gum in her hair and she almost stabbed me with scissors." matt grumbles.

"it was safety scissors get over it." indie rolls her eyes.

"listen i was sitting in the living room, and i already told matt that he's chewing bubble gum bigger than his head." she chuckles softly.

"but he didn't listen so he ends up 'accidentally' getting it caught in my hair, but i don't believe that shit for one second." her finger wags in front of the lens.

"oh don't play me out to be that bad guy tell them what the fuck you did after." he snarls.

"i did what any rational human being would do." her arms cross over her chest.

"uh no you didn't, you jumped at me with scissors and tried to stab me." his mouth opens agape.

"and that ladies and gentlemen is how indigo stewart and matthew sturniolo ended up hating each other." nick claps his hands together.

"no actually that's all wrong!" indie throws her finger.

"no it's not!"

"yes it is!"

"no it's not!"

"yes it is!"

"no it's not!"

"yes it is!"

"i hope you get hit by a truck!" she screams.

"i hope a dog takes a shit on your face!" matt remarks.

the camera cuts.

"okay, we are now calm." chris stated cautiously.

"oh i'd kill for a food coma right now." indie rubs her temples.

they went on talking about elmer's show and how fun the experience was for them and everything.

the camera cuts and they start the outro.

"bye bye!"

sturniolo.triplets

 liked by, mattsturniolo, nicsturniolo and 108,988 others

STURNIOLO.TRIPLETS literally the only time u see them smiling in each other's presence, new video out nowwwww

view comments here

nicsturniolo MINDIE MINDIE MINDIE

indiestewart bro i turned my head for a second this is gonna make me puke omg

mattsturniolo this is genuinely the grossest thing i have EVER feasted my eyes on

chrissturniolo i ship

username STOP WAY TOO CUTE

author i'm cackling i am soooo sorry for the bad editing LMAO

usernamenine she tries too hard

username honestly i want the lust her and matt have

H speaks!
love u guyssss