Dear George,

Dear George,
It's been a long day since school got out, I love school and wouldn't trade it for the world. I love the summer season but I HATE not being with you, or anyof my other good friends. I just want you to knwo that I love you and to please stop hurting yourself, I love you and don't know what I would do if you weren't here, I love you talk to you soon.

    It had been a long day that day, the first day we aren't at school alwase seems to be the hardest for me, being away from my friends and all. Especally George, George was, is, and alwase will be my BEST of all my "Best" friends, really there is only one BEST friend, and that to me was George. All my other so called "Best Friends" or "Besties" were really just good friends, like Lexi, she isn't really my BEST friend, but shes my VeRy ReLlY good friend. I don't know just...I've never had a friend especally a GUY friend that would ditch one of his other guy friends just to sit with me, especally on the last day. It hurts me knowing all the self harm that I know he's doing to himself. I just dont know how I'm going to make it through summer.

George's POV

I don't miss school, I've never really liked it, the work, the people, so annoying. I only really miss my bfs aka. Emma and Camron, and a very few others, I don't really miss other people much. I judt don't get that emotionally attached, but Emma, she's somthin diffrent. She knows more that I think all of my friends combine knows, and I would trust her with my life. The only thing bad about this