Daddy's Little Stripper 🧟‍♂️💥❤ (Kirk Hammett x Fem Reader)

Start from the beginning

The entire show, you could feel Kirk's eyes burning on you. You felt like a helpless diver in the shark cage, and he was the hungry shark. Drink after drink and song after song, your confidence was truly starting to boil over. Kirk watched the way your body moved with the music, from the seductive sway of your hips to the underside of your breasts threatened to peak out from the lower portion of your crop top. He had never seen you so confident before, and it made him want you even more. His cock was throbbing, aching to be sheathed in you.

"You're so going to get it later. Oh you're so dead," your friend teases you. How could she not notice the way you and Kirk were watching one another? The tensions could've been cut with a butter knife, but you didn't mind it. In fact, you found it exhilarating. Knowing he was struggling to keep his composure on stage gave you such a high and a sensation of power that you had never felt before.

"Oh no.....Kirk is definitely going to get it tonight," you say devilishly. The inner most portions of your thighs burned in need for him. This was a power high you would never forget.

~o0o~

By the time you're home inside of Kirk's loft, neither of you could keep your hands off of one another. His lips quickly dominate yours in a heated, lustful, passion that makes you submit to his will. The sting of the Jack Daniel's on your breath stings his mouth, making him growl against your lips. One of his hands curl around your throat, his thumb and index finger dig into your jugular just below your jaw. The callouses on his finger tips felt heavenly against your silky skin. His other hand grips your hip just above the hem of your pants. His grip threatens to leave bruises as he pulls you flush against his chest. His still throbbing cock presses against the inside of your thigh as he grinds his pelvis into yours.

"You've been such a dirty little whore tonight. Teasing me before the show, dressing like a God damn stripper, dancing around all fucking night....you have no idea how badly I want to fuck you right now," he growls against your ear. He digs his fingers deeper into your throat to the point your head feels light and fuzzy. "What do you have to say for yourself, little girl? Hmmm?"

"I regret nothing," you couldn't help but grin to yourself. You were driving him mad, and it was showing. The fire in his eyes said it all, you were in deep shit for a punishment.

"Oh yeah? Alright then....you want to be a little whore towards daddy? I'll treat you like one. Go to the living room and you're going to strip for me," theres a threatening tone to his voice that sends an icy chill down your spine.

"Me? Strip for you? Do I look like a cheap stripper to you, Mr. Hammett?" You ask him, resting a defiant hand upon your hip. It was quite bold and out of character of you, but you enjoyed the burning fire deep in his eyes.

A sharp gasp escapes your lips as youre quickly pinned against the wall. Your back flat against the matte surface. Kirk's guitar worn hands rest against the flat surface on either side of your head. "You wanna run that by me again, little girl? You don't want to make Daddy mad, now do you princess?" He asks you while lowering a hand to his waist, ripping his leather belt free from the loops of his pants. Your blood runs cold at the thought of him using it on your plump ass, but the thought manifests into a crooked smirk.

"Make me, DADDY...." You state in pure, bratty, defiance. Your smirk is broken when the white leather belt is brought across the side of your thigh near your ass with a firm, stinging, smack in warning that elicits a pained hiss from your lips.

"Now.....run that by me again....just one more time. I want to be sure I heard that little, bratty, whore of yours right." He steps away from you to sit in his plush, leather chair. He used it specifically for moments just like this as it was big enough for him to bend you over his knee when it was needed, and tonight was definitely one of those nights that it was needed.