Daddy's Little Stripper 🧟‍♂️💥❤ (Kirk Hammett x Fem Reader)

Start from the beginning

"They're good! Let them in! They're with us!" You could hear James calling to the security guard at the gate. The guard nods to James and steps to the side so that you and your friend can step by. "We just finished up sound check a few minutes ago. Looks like we got another sold out crowd tonight." He remarks from over his shoulder as leads you both down the backside of the convention center and towards the buses.

Your eyes light up when you see Kirk. Your mouth was practically watering at the sight of him. You loved the white pants and vest he chose to wear for tonight's show. It looked amazing on him. The light fabric complimented his naturally darker complexion, and the graying hair was the cherry on top to you. A smile pulls at your lips as Kirk could be heard laughing from down the way, more than likely at a corny joke he just cracked. He pauses in his tracks when his gaze falls on you. Even Rob had to do a double-take upon seeing you. You were always so modestly dressed in torn up jeans, a band T, and a battle vest, so seeing you in something less modest really drew in the attention.

"Holy shit....." he was awestruck. His eyes trailed the length of your body from head to toe, examining every curve of your body. "How's my Princess doing tonight?! I was beginning to wonder when you would show up," he muses and curls his arm around your waist to pull you against his chest, his hand resting on the small of your back. "I see you went shopping today. It looks good on you." The hunger that filled his eyes makes your body run hot.

The racey ideas that plowed through your head made your body burn. Images of Kirk's hands roaming freely across your body had you wishing he would take you right then and there. A sly and confident smirk quirks the corner of your mouth, "Thanks daddy, but I know of something else that would look great on me." The sultry words fell from your lips and onto his ear as you kiss his cheek to mask your flirting. It was so out of character for you, but it drove Kirk wild.

"You're gonna have to show me after our gig tonight. It's gonna be just you and me later, Princess, so I hope you don't have any other plans in mind," Kirk murmurs against the shell of your ear. You could feel that his cock was getting hard, pressing against your thigh. "You're gonna have hell to pay later, getting Daddy all hot and bothered like this."

You wanted to try to make a smart ass remark, but found yourself speechless. There were so many things running through your mind, but none would come out. Instead, you settle for a brief but kiss with Kirk and give him a sly smile. "I'll see you on stage. I'll be right front and center of the pit."

"15 minutes Metallica!" The road manager calls to the band from the back entrance door of the venue. "Ah, ladies! It's always nice to see you, as usual. I don't want to run you off, but you understand the drill."

You nod in understanding, "of course. I'll see you guys on the stage," you say warmly and give Kirk one last kiss on the cheek before gathering up your friend to head towards the snake pit by the stage.

~o0o~

In the pit, it didn't take long for the show to start. The roaring on the amplifiers had the crowd waiting on the edge of their seats as the curtain drops and Metallica kicks off the gig with Wherever I May Roam. Your eyes followed Kirk everywhere he went on the stage; how could you not though. The way his fingers moved on the neck of his guitar showed his frustrations. You were almost jealous, wishing it was your neck that his fingers were gripping.

You were so transfixed on Kirk that you failed to notice your friend trying to offer you a drink. "Hello! Earth to (Y/N), I got us some drinks. Jack and Coke for you, and a Whiskey Sour for me. We came for a good time, right?" She wiggles her eye brows at you, eliciting a playful eye roll from you as you take the drink. She was right though, you both were there for a good time.