Chapter 2: Girls, Girls, Girls!

Start from the beginning

"Guns n Roses, that's our band's name," Izzy helpfully added after Steven didn't mention their name. 

"Sounds real cool," Jewels settled on Izzy's lap, "So which one of you guys is interested in a lap dance huh?" 

Straight to business. 

Duff was in that sweet spot of being just drunk enough not to be bothered by the rank strip club scents of the heavy perfume the girls wore, sweaty men, sour and stale booze from the floor that was sticky from spilled drinks and who knows what else...or the hazy smoky air. He was feeling real fine in fact. Everything now had just enough of a rosy tint, an vodka induced fog but he was still very coherent. Usually by the end of the night that would not be the case. 

Slash kept pointing out the girls on stage to Duff, commenting on their figures, looks, and dance skills. They weren't the best, they'd seen far superior strippers in L.A and elsewhere. Girls with real skill on the poles. Holding themselves upside down with just their thighs that sent Slash in a tizzy. 

"Fuck man," Slash would giggle, "I wanna be the one getting squeezed between her legs!" 

These ladies on the stage hardly worked the poles in any remarkable fashion. Sometimes they'd give a twirl or spin around the pole, but mostly they seductively moved to the music as they removed what little they began with. 

Neither remembered whether this was a full nude strip joint until one of the girls dropped her g-string exposing her pussy and ass for all the world to see, well the world that was this strip club. 

Slash gave an encouraging catcall to the now very naked dancer, trying to get her attention while Duff rolled his eyes. His friend was an absolute horn dog. They all were to various degrees, he shouldn't judge. It wasn't like he hadn't stepped out on his girl before...Their relationship was in real rough shape. He wasn't around enough for her, and she was constantly jealous, and petty as fuck about his band and their success. She didn't believe in them even after they began to be properly booked to open for real headliners. To her, they'd always be some out of control garage band playing on the Strip and other sleazy low joints in L.A. 

Fuck he got so mad with her sometimes. He'd leave her to crash out at the "band house" as it was called, given to them by their label, Geffin so they had a place to meet, jam, rehearse, and write music. It was trashy, filthy place but Duff preferred it over his own apartment where the tension was unbearable. At the band house there was Slash, booze, drugs, and distractions. 

Speaking of Slash...his little antics tonight still made Duff blush but nobody would notice now in the dim lights and after each had a few too many drinks. Alcohol made some people's face red, and Duff would be one of those. Slash would comment on his "rosy cheeks", teasing him even. 

He'd tease all of them in some aspect or another, but with Duff, he got it more but that was because they were merely closer. Slash and Steven knew each other the longest but Slash and Duff were two peas in a pod now it seemed. Just friends, and Duff found himself struggling to keep it that way. He couldn't fuck it up over his really confusing feelings, God how the fuck did he wind up here to begin with? 

It didn't help matters as Slash slung his arm around Duff, forcing the taller of the two to slide towards him in order for Slash's arm to full wrap around his shoulders. 

Belle was giving Steven a lap dance as the drummer giggled and drank another sour whiskey. Izzy was engrossed with Jewels who still was perched in his lap, coyly touching him giving it her all in hopes of a nice hefty tip for her company.

The fully naked stripper had crossed the stage to be nearer to their table. Her body had a fine sheen of sweat, her nipples perky, hips swaying, Slash was mesmerized, so he released Duff, leapt up and quickly dashed over to the stage pulling out some cash. She deserved it.