Late.

Niall Pov:

"DR. NIALL HORAN PLEASE REPORT TO THE ER IMMEDIATELY." Went the intercom.

I looked down at my watch and it was exactly 11:38pm. He was late. I knew the only reason I'd be called in the ER is if one of my patients are down with an emergency and for this case I was expecting the one and only Zayn.

    I met zayn 3 years ago when he applied for my private counsel program. He was 16 at the time and so full of life and excited about his forth coming wedding to the love of his life. Like every normal human being I was petrified to learn that the said love of his life was a 28 year old. Zayn didn't seem to mind the age gap even when I brought up legal concerns he dismissed them and told me both their families consent and its legal as long as his parents agree.

   The whole situation was really awkward and I didn't want to involve myself in this mess so I told him he will need an adult to sign into the program hoping the over smiling boy could just go away but apparently being legally married as a minor makes you a legal adult and therefore you can make medical decisions on your own. I signed him up on the program which ofcourse would only be relevant when the wedding Is finished but he didn't seem to mind.

    I hurried down the hallway way faster than I thought. My heart was screaming animosity as I held a single grain of faith that he had a pulse I could work with. My feet halted almost immediately when I saw the condition he was in. Face almost unrecognisable, swollen like he just passed through a bee hive not to mention the blood everywhere on his body atleast the parts I could see. What did he do to him!! Anger coercing in my vein at the sight of zayn's lifeless body when a nurse attending shook me back to reality.

    "What do I have here ?" I jumped into action helping the nurses to move zayn to the operation room.
    " 19 male multiple stab wounds and a  shows signs of trauma injuries on the head ,face, neck and around the abdomen. His blood pressure is dropping and we need to stop the bleeding immediately. We have a 15% chance of success and..." she posed as we entered the theatre and I could feel there was more so I turned and looked at her with a curious look.
"He also shows signs of sexual assault."

Hi I'm so sorry about ghosting the stories but I kind of have ADHD and procrastination is something I really  can't help but no worries wattpad is again my hyper fixation so I'm going to update before it wears off ..... IM SORRY