Chapter 26

YAY IT'S FINALLY HERE quick recap of everything. Samantha has amnesia and thinks she is dating James while Ben Just got into a horrible car accident.
*James P.o.v*
"James what's going on , why is everyone so worried?" Samantha asked
"One of our band members.. Ben just got into a really bad car accidents.. And we don't know whats going on or where he is in .." I start to cry . I look weak in front of her but Ben is my brother. I don't know what i could do if I lost him. Samantha hugs me and comforts me , being with her is the only thing that makes me happy. Then I hear danny walk in .
" We found Ben, They are going to transfer Ben to this hospital in todays after he is stable." He sounds sad and angry.
" James can we talk outside please."
"Sure " i say and smile at Samantha she smiles back. We exit the room.

*Samanthas P.O.V*
I turn on the news and see the picture of Ben Bruce. Then a horrible headache hits me. I turn of the T.v. and go to sleep. I start to enter my dream , or was it the past .
It starts of with James & I having sex in really small bunk . I think i was really drunk. But i'm not sure about him. Then the dream goes back while we were in a concert with all the guys and Being drunk . but kissing ben . Am i groupie for them? What the hell I'm dating James Not Ben. Then the dreams keeps going back like a movie playing backwards. I'm walking in a dark street with people around me . I am about to cross a street when i see a guy infront of me he seems gorgeous as he steps into the road a car was about to hit him . without hesitation I pull him back to safety and then I realized i had just saved Ben Bruce.
What the hell is going on. Am I going crazy.