Chapter 1

🏛STARLIGHT HIGH🏛
       🌹Katherine POV🌹
Today will make it the third day, since I started attending the My Dream School. I had always fantasized on how the school will look up close ever since I saw it on that particular newspaper that day, in fact I had always dreamt of the school ever since...........

"Miss Smith, get up!!,,,what was the last thing I said?!!" The English Teacher, Mrs Ariana shouted, hands akimbo, as she glared at me from across the classroom. I got up.

"Huh,you said Uhm,,,,,,,," I signed. "I didn't hear the last part,,,am sorry Miss Ariana" I said playing with my fingers, shyly, everyone's attention was on me now and I hate attention.
I was so preoccupied with my thought that I totally forgot I am in a active class..

"Hmmm, well still remain standing. And pay attention young lady" Mrs Ariana said before turning back and continued her teaching. While I rested my back on the wall grumpily. I haven't even used up to a Month, and I am already getting into troubles.
.
             WRITER P.O.V
FEW HOURS LATER:
🔔BELL RINGS🔔 INDICATING BREAK TIME.
*
*
After the teacher had left the class, students scurried out too.
Katherine packed her book, pen and grabbed her hand bag, and  left the class, since the day she resumed the school, she had always gone to the library immediately it's break time, and today doesn't seem to be an exception too. So she head straight to the library.

Her phone vibrated, and she knew it would probably be a message from her best friend Trisha. She smiled and tried to get the phone out of her bag while walking. And Boom!! She bumped into someone, the impact  great, that she fell on the floor, alongside her book.

"Are you blind or something?" The person who Kate bumped into, yelled. Drawing the attention of the students passing by.
Kate got up, dusting her cloth.

"I am sorry, I wasn't looking. I mean......" She said as she picked her book and bag and face him properly, intending to apologize to the person better, but she got the shock of her life. "Ra..Raphael??" She called with a look of horror and surprise.

"Well well well,, if it isn't Miss Latrine" Raphael said as an evil smile spread on his face. He suddenly frowned his face.

"So,,, what are you doing here?"he said as he walked closer to Katherine who in turn moved backwards.

But he bend down and picked up Katherine's phone which she had manage to get out of her bag before the collision.

The phone screen had a slight crack more like a scratch. Immediately Katherine saw it with him, she ran to grab it but he shoved it into his pocket and moved far from her.

"Pls give me back my phone, it must have fallen when I bumped into you." Katherine said as she tried to get to him again but he once again moved away. He brought the phone out of his pocket, and started examining it.

" Your phone have cracked and its useless" he said showing her the screen, while smiling.
"B..but this is just a small scratch, nothing is wrong with it." she said with a look of horror on her face.

"Yeah? okay have your phone" he said stretching it towards her, but as she want to take it, he let the phone go, making the phone crash on the floor. Katherine tried to catch it but, it was too late.

"Oops, my bad, am so sorry, but it slipped from my hand" he said  mockingly, with a look of fake remorse on his face.

Teary eyed, Katherine looked at him
"You think this is funny, Haven't you done enough when we were little, why do you like humiliating me, bullying me, uhnn you know what? 
I HATE YOU!!!!!!" Katherine yelled but Raphael turned and left laughing loudly.