Nineteen

Harry

"Do you think she'll prefer seating or crowd?" I asked Sally, pulling my phone away from my face.

"She has a medical issue that stops her from being in the crowd at concerts, so go for seating." Sally answered.

"Hang on." I set the phone down.

"Medical issue?" I whispered to Sally.

I saw her peek back at the bunks, as if she was making sure Jamie was still fast asleep. She just nodded and sat down in front of me.

"She has heart palpitations. Also, her muscles around her heart expand in a way that's not natural. There isn't much she can do about it."

I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I feared it would fall right on the floor. I took in the information slowly. Jamie had heart issues. I had so many questions, but I didn't know how to ask them. Sally looked at me as if she was reading my mind, ready for anything I was ready to ask her. But I couldn't form the words with the fear in my head that Jamie was sick.

"She's okay, Harry. She's lived with it her whole life. Shit, she played volleyball for 6 years and she was just fine." Sally waved me off.

I nodded, taking it in again. She played volleyball for six years, that'll do a lot on the heart. She's still here. I had to push the feeling of worry out of my mind, the last thing she would want me to do is treat her like a damn china doll now. If Sally said she's fine, I'll take her word for it.

An idea popped in my head, I picked my phone back up.

Sally nodded and smiled at me, patted me twice on the knee and walked back over to Niall and Liam.

"About the tickets I need, I think I may need a special favour..."

Jamie

"Harry?" the words sleepily left my mouth. My eyes were still in a haze as I got used to my surroundings. The space was small, too small. My breath caught in the back of my throat.

"Sally?" I said a bit louder.

My breathing heavy, feeling like a weight pushing on my chest.

"Harry!" I said coughing loudly.

I heard footsteps padding through the moving tour bus.

Harry was frantic as he knelt down beside me.

"Jamie, what's going on. What do I do?" He said quickly. I sucked in a large breath. I just needed to get to a window, fast.

"Help me get to the front of the bus." I said between breaths.

He nodded, wrapping two arms under me. Under no circumstances did he need to carry me, I just needed help getting up but here I was, in his arms bridal style. I took a moment to look up at him. His hair was styled professionally today, but he still wore dark jeans and a white t shirt that just faintly showed off his tattoos.

I cursed myself, I had just forgotten where I was for a second and here I was having a full blown panic attack.

Even without Jake here I was causing this poor soul drama that he did not need.

We passed through the main hall and everyone got up looking at us both confused.

"What's going on?" Sally asked.

"Window." I said simply. She reached over and opened the window by the small table/booth area. Harry set me down. I crawled smally over to the open window, and knelt up to hold my head closer like a dog. I breathed in the fresh air, every breath getting easier and easier.