Unexpected Happenings (2/3)

Time check: 9:39am

We finally arrived at the prom, we got greeted by the boys and April flew into Ramee's arms as soon as they saw each other. While Randy is there in his Royal Blue suit, looking as sexy as always.

"Hey babe" he said walking up to me "hey love." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist taking us in front of the stage where the mayor stood. And waited for everyone else to arrive

Time check: 10:20am

The Mayor gave a speech on why this city prom event is happening, and for how long this event will take, she thanked CG for helping as well. "-Thank you everyone for coming, i hope everyone enjoys this day, music please!" She announced as the bands started playing music and everyone took it as a sign to dance and do whatever they want.
I took a seat at the table admiring the people dancing when i heard a familiar voice from behind me.

"You look gorgeous as always," Randy spoke up taking a seat right next to me
"You don't have to tell me, i already know." I said taking a sip of my drink "well, i gotta let my woman know, that even if she wore a trashbag she still would look pretty... in my eyes at least" he winked at me which made me smile.

"May i have this dance?" He asked me taking his hand forward. I nodded "yes you may." And took his hand, he lead me into the center of the dance floor and we started dancing.

Even though this isn't the first time, it felt magical. Swaying to the music, My eyes are locked in with his, our hands holding and his other wrapped around my waist.

"I just wanna live in this moment, forever." He said flashing me a pleased smile, which also made me smile "i love you..." i whispered before he leaned in to kiss me.

We danced for a while until the music stopped, and everyone but us went to their seats. We stayed in that position for a hot minute when suddenly he started chuckling, i looked at him confused, and turned to look at others who is whispering at each other while staring at us two.

"Ray?" He called out to me as i diverted my attention to him. He lets go of my hands and stepped back. i've never been so confused. i stood still. Not knowing what to do, my heart is beating fast.

"Remember these promise rings we gave each other? Remember we swore to keep the promises we said to each other, that as long as we are together, we have these rings in our finger..." He looked at me with a wide smile

I'm scared, i don't know what to expect.

"Ray?" He called out to me "do you remember what those promises were?" He asked me teasingly "Randy! Seriously? In front of everyone?" I asked confused .
"Ray, we promised each other that, no matter what happens we will find our way, that... we will talk things out. And that we will go through things together, until our last breath... is that right?" He asked me walking forward and locking his hands in mine.

He took a deep breath before continuing
"The day we met, my first thought was 'this girl is a crackhead' but i never knew that she will be my crackhead, i told you that... you shouldn't hang out with me cause my life is a little crazy, but i can't lie, when you are around me... it's a different kind of crazy." He said with a smile taking a few steps back and reaching for something from his pockets.

"Ray, will you marry me?" He kneeled in front of me, showing me a beautiful ring when tears started flowing down my cheeks... "Yes!" i nodded in between my sobs. everyone started cheering and Randy started celebrating this feeling is rare, i love it.

He inserted the ring on my finger before leaning in to kiss me. He pulled back from the kiss and wiped the tears on my cheeks. The music started playing again and Randy carried me up in the air which made me squel "Randy! Put me down!" I said giggling as he puts me down. He hugged me tightly "i've never been so happy, Ray you have no idea." He whispered in my ear "me too Randy, i love you." I said.