.*•Reflections•*.

Start from the beginning

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

You felt yourself be shaken awake as your eyes shot open, your pupils the size of pinpricks as you blinked. Tears welled up in your eyes as you sobbed, through your still blurry vision you could make out walls covered in red, tears dropping onto the floor. " Y/N! " a voice shouted urgently towards you, deja vu punched you straight in the chest as a few memories of what happened earlier today came back. You certainly don't know why you were crying but you felt like you needed it. You felt a searing pain in your arm as you looked up, you saw a bright figure come towards you as you tried to blink your tears away, feeling somebody lift you up slightly. Your vision went normal despite a few tears making their way down your face and blinked at the blonde male above you. " Pure? " a smile painted over your sad features as you felt exhaustion leave your system, replaced by happiness to see the male yet again. " What happened to you, Y/N? " Pure Vanilla's Voice spoke rather smoothly, comforting you in a way. " I'm.. not sure I suppose. " you tried to remember what else happened earlier, but it seemed half of the memories from earlier today was wiped clean from your mind. You felt your nerves and practically everything in your body scream at you to get some form of help. You bit your lip before you could let out a noise of pain. your pupils softened as your gaze landed on your friend again. You calmed down slightly in the presence of the male as you focused on the area around you, it was the same place as before when you meet Pure Vanilla in your dreams. Your legs shook slightly as you shifted a bit, sitting down. Pure Vanilla held your injured arm as he frowned at the injury. You heard a song hum around the room as you just smiled, humming along. ' ♪ We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but i know we'll meet again some sunny day. ♪ '

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

the song comforted you, Pure Vanilla began to heal your arm the best he could despite being in a dream realm, the soft hum of the music and static overlapped the distant distressed shouts and screams from the fleeing Cookies outside. The song was definitely old, and you don't know how you know it, but a feeling of nostalgia overcomes you as you began to sing along. " ♪ Keep smiling through, just like you always do. 'Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away. ♪ " You chuckled and rested a hand under your chin, Pure Vanilla smiling at your antics. You looked around the familiar room with eyes full of guilt and most smile before you felt a comforting cold feeling wrap around your arm. Looking, you saw Pure Vanilla picking thorns out of your arms skilfully before he healed the open gaps they left. You smiled wider at the healer and began to speak up. " So.. am I asleep right now or dead? " you spoke, mostly to yourself but it was also considered a question to the healer. " Well, considering the injuries you most likely are just asleep currently. Tho it may take awhile for you to awake. " Pure spoke, tapping his chin as he thought. " There is only a very slim chance of you crumbling, so you should be fine. " The healer hummed, content with the thought and helped you up, your legs felt slightly wobbly but you didn't mind. You held onto the male's hand tightly as he smiled, you both began walking as you looked up at the crimson skies through the broken roof. Despite this quite literally being the most tragic event in earthbread's history, you must admit that if you removed the evil and bad stuff that the place would be rather charming. Humming a slight melody, you and Pure Vanilla made your way through the halls, the dim red glow coming through the windows shone on you both and made you both seem magical. You chuckled at the thought, it's amazing how much your journey so far has progressed and how many cookies you met along the way.

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

Footsteps could be heard throughout the peaceful halls, despite the chaos that took place in the castle many years ago, a feeling of serenity came over you with Pure Vanilla, speaking of him.. you were actually spending time with him currently, atleast until you wake up. Snapping out of your thoughts, you looked around the new room you were currently in as the large door shut behind you. The room was large and could fit many cookies, and in the middle of the room laid a wide and large staircase, leading up to a throne. " This is the Chamber of Audiences! I used to spend most of my time here before the Dark Flour war happened, Visitors usually went here for help or justice, but all the cookies of my kingdom were welcomed here. " The male besides you spoke, a fond smile on his features as he remembered times which have long passed. Realisation hit you to the back of the head like a bat as you realised this was the Vanilla Kingdom. You internally screamed at yourself for being so clueless, but then again you probably didn't notice due to the shambles this kingdom was in. You wouldn't be surprised if an outsider thought this kingdom was also unrecognisable. You just hoped if you got to the Vanilla Kingdom it would be repaired atleast a bit. Your grip around Pure Vanilla's hand tightened as he offered a comforting smile, you felt a wash of relief fall on you before you looked forward, you were going up the stairs to the throne as you begun to notice more details. On a few of the walls hung quite a few flags, tho most of them are shredded beyond repair, you could notice a logo. All that you could make out was the shape of Pure Vanilla's soul jam as you examined the room more.