The Misaki Stairs 3

Giant

.

Shiny

.

Pair

.

Of Scissors

I tried to turn around but I couldn't, I was too worried about Tsubaki. She looked so scared, so angry, so sad, so confused. I could see myself in her eyes like mirrors that where glossed over with a clear coat of salty tears. Yashiro and Kou yelled out my named as I finally noticed that the scissors were closing in on my neck.

'Am I gonna die? Is this how I die? Kinda feels like deja-vu uh, wonder if I'll be forgotten too' I thought as I closed my eyes in fear. I felt someone's arm around my waist as they jumped at my shoving my body down onto the ground. I felt the tingling of the scales crawling up onto my hands "Hey, can you go limp for me~" I instantly went limp at the order as Tsubaki held me on top of her shoulder and walked backwards "Ah-Tsubaki chan!"

"Aww you finally used my Nickname today~ I'd suggest you stay back tho-" She said as she pushed me back with Yashiro and Kou. Tsubaki quickly jumped at the scissors and kick downwards going into a short chart wheel. The bolt that held the two half's together went lose and fell out making the tool fall apart

"You did it Tsubaki!" Me and Yashiro said out loud holding a broken broom or mop "Tch, no good" Tsubaki disregarded our praises as she pulled out her knife "We're not done yet" I felt the dolls tiny hands on me as they crawled up my legs "HEY KIDS...

"You did it Tsubaki!" Me and Yashiro said out loud holding a broken broom or mop "Tch, no good" Tsubaki disregarded our praises as she pulled out her knife "We're not done yet" I felt the dolls tiny hands on me as they crawled up my legs "HEY KIDS!" Tsubaki yelled out as Kou and Yashiro swing their weapons at the dolls at my feet "Don't order me around you ghost!" Kou yelled out in response as he swag his staff at the dolls "AttaBoy Kou~" Tsubaki praised as she ran to me "Time to go k!" Tsubaki said without question "Wha-" Tsubaki just smirked as me as she, Yashiro and Kou ran along her side "RUN AWAY!" She yelled out childishly "But the Door!" Yashiro started "It's still closed!" Kou continued, I looked behind Tsubaki's shoulder and saw "Look the Mokke Brought the the arms"

"Good Mokkes! Quick Kou! Chuck one at the shrine!" Tsubaki ordered, Kou did as she asked and chucked it with such strength and precision it both went into the shrine and made itself slam close "ALL RIGHT!!" Kou yelled out with a fist pump to yashiro "Score!!" Tsubaki cheered "Nice throw" Yashiro praised "Look at its doors opening now!" I pointed out as the doors rumble open, We all ran towards the door and closed it. We stopped to catch our breath as we leaned on it. I slid down with a long sigh.

'We managed to get through the door. But it's just more stairs ... and more damn dolls' I thought to myself as I rubbed my lower leg 'And there's nobody here. Not Aoi, not anyone. If we keep going, will we ever find them ... I hope we will' My thoughts were cut off as a phone started to ring "Another one?" Kou questioned as we all looked at the phone. I walked towards the phone so I can pick it up but Tsubaki beat me to it "Hello, Hello~" Tsubaki said as she cleared her throat