(Chapter 1) Lovely Morning

**Author's Note** This Story Takes Place as Their Water Form Not Human Form, And No Lemon Involved-

**Yet**

It Was A Lovely Day In Bikini Bottom And The Day Starts Off With SpongeBob and Gary.

SpongeBob: GOOD MORNING BIKINI BOTTOM

Gary: meow meow meow (good morning SpongeBob)

SpongeBob: Today is the last day of work before SUMMER VACATION, WOOOOOOOOO and guess what Gary?

Gary: Meow? (What?)

SpongeBob: Me and Patrick Can go Jelly Fishing All Day Till Our Arm's Fall Off (That's The Best Part)

Gary: meow meow meow meow meow (don't you do that everyday)

SpongeBob: duhh, but today we do it longer because right after work we have all summer to do whatever, but I need to get ready before I'm late.

Gary: meow meow (bye bye)

Spongebob Gets Ready And Feed's Gary His Morning Breakfast And Head's Off To Work

SpongeBob: I'M READY I'M READY

At Squidwards house, he was still sleeping in with his snuggle teddy and his Eye's we're all red from crying all night and he looked over at the clock and seen he was late, Mr Krabs hated people being late. But he got ready as fast as he could and went to work, and heard SpongeBob yelling "I'm ready"

Squidward: it's 7:00 in the morning does this moron really need to Yell?

(SpongeBob and Squidward are Both At Work)

Mr Krabs: Argrgrg, Hey Me Boy's How are ya this morning?

SpongeBob: I'M READY FOR SUMMER, I have alot of plans I already know what I'm going to do.

Mr Krabs: sounds good me boy o,
What about you Mr Squidward?

Squidward: Nothing special going on...

SpongeBob: are you okay Squid?

Squidward: don't worry about me I'm.. okay, definitely

SpongeBob: you don't look like urself today, you seem very sleepy.

Squidward: when do I ever look like myself, I'm okay SpongeBob now go.. away

Squidward throws SpongeBob in the kitchen window, and SpongeBob Quickly Makes the Patty's while being so excited for summer break,

Meanwhile Squidward went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and started to think he did the wrong thing, and shouldn't of left squilliam, but squilliam was selfish and thought he was better than everyone else... Squidward then though of something...

Squidward: I wanna ask that little nimrod I have feeling's for him.. but I'm scared SpongeBob would do the same thing squilliam did.., NO... NO... SpongeBob wouldn't do such a thing, But I Need SpongeBob To Come Over To Help Me, He's The Only One Who Got Me My Happiest Memory... That's What I will do..

Squidward left the bathroom and saw SpongeBob cooking Patty's one by one on a role but didn't feel like saying nothing till they were walking home.

(Squidward saying in his head) don't say nothing yet squiddy, just move along and don't make eye contact...

SpongeBob looked at Squidward walk by from the corner of his eye and seen Squidward eye's more red from crying

(What He Said In His Head)

SpongeBob: I wonder what's wrong with squiddy, I hope my yelling from this morning didn't make his day worse, I don't wanna make the last day before summer break his worst day, but I'll talk to him on the way home...

On The Way Home-
**To Be Continued**