Henry: As I said, I don't know. I feel like I've seen her face before...

Oliver: Let's just get her in the truck. She needs help.

Henry gives his keys to Oliver and picks Jade up. He puts her in the back of the truck and lays her down on some blankets and pillows. He wets a rag and begins cleaning the small cuts on Jade's body. After about a half-hour, Oliver pulls to a stop in front of a medical tent in what looks to be downtown or somewhere.

Henry runs her into one of the tents and the staff quickly begin to start trying to help her. A few police officers interrogate Oliver and Henry and when they figure the two don't know anything, they let them wait outside the tent.

It's been two days and Jade is still unconscious. Henry comes back daily to see if she's awake but is sent away crestfallen. They decide to go back again on the following day, and to their surprise, Jade is sipping on some water.

Jade: Th...Thank you...

Her voice is hoarse from the lack of water, but the two guys can see the look of gratitude in her eyes. She looks down at her leg and sees it's still shattered and that her head is still throbbing.

Jade: I see...you're low...on resources.

Henry: Sorry... Times are a bit...rough right now.

Oliver: What happened? How'd you get out here alone?

Jade swallows the water that's in her mouth and tells them everything. Their dad, court, Jacob, everything. After two hours of speaking, Jade goes quiet and drinks the water that's left in her cup.

Oliver: Damn... I'm sorry...

Jade: S'not your fault...but thanks.

Henry: We can give you a ride back, y'know. The trip will take a week though.

Jade: That's alright. I just hope there's gonna be food.

Oliver: Trust me, there WILL be food.

Jade: Thank, God!

They all laugh and Jade starts eating the food that the nurses left for her.

Jade: What's the date?

Oliver: It is...December, 19.

Jade: Ah, is that so? Happy birthday to me...

Henry: It's your birthday?

Jade: Yeah... Tough luck for me, huh?

Oliver: Well, I think you're gonna enjoy this.

Oliver takes out a bag from his bookbag and hands it to Jade. She opens it and reveals a new phone. Jade looks at Oliver and starts crying.

Jade: I-I can't take this.

Oliver: Kid, you need a new phone anyway. Think of it as a favor from me to you. Ok?

Jade: O-Ok! Thank you, mister...?

Oliver: Oliver. My friend here is Henry.

Henry: Hiya! You are?

Jade: Jade. Jade Collins.

Henry's face goes pale and he pulls out his phone quicker than anyone even notices that his hand was reaching for his pocket. He pulls up a news article and shows it to Oliver.

When he reads it his face also goes pale. They turn their heads to face Jade and Henry holds up his phone to compare the picture on his phone to Jade's face.

Oliver: The missing girl... aren't you?

Henry: You've been missing for two months...

Jade: Damn. It's been that long?