Demon Barber?

Rias walked through the the town center with her father. She hadn't expected to be this stressed at 8:00 at night, but ber father always could create miracle's. Rias, and Zeoticus walked down the road, turning on to a road titled "Fleet St". "Father why are we here, shouldn't we be back home trying to figure out how to deal with the fallen angel raids." Said Rias, the underworld had been under the assault of several fallen angel raids. Zeoticus had attended a meeting with Azazel, and had brought Rias along to help with negotiations, but Azazel said that he had nothing to do with it. "Rias, if we don't take a rest every once in a while, especially during time like this, we would go insane." Rias frowned, "I understand that, but we can rest later, right now we should be guarding the estate, and strategizing for defense, not taking a stroll." Said Rias, she felt like her dad didn't understand how dangerous this situation was, the Gremory clan was under intense attack, and their alliance with the Sitri's didn't cover situations like this. "You don't understand dear, the reason we are out here is because of this feud." Said Zeoticus, and Rias squinted at him confused. "Father how is taking a night time stroll, going to help end the feud." She said, before they stopped in front of a building. "... You have got to be kidding me." Rias sighed, "FATHER NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE GETTING YOUR FACE SHAVED!!!" Rias shouted, "Relax, I'm not here for a shave, I'm here to make an ally." Said Zeoticus, "Really... An ally, at a barber shop." Said Rias, "Looks can be deceiving." Zeoticus grinned.

The dinging of a bell could be heard as two red heads entered the barber shop. Rias was shocked, the inside was bigger than the outside, and it was surprisingly fancy. Polished wooden floor's, with a strange rune carved into them.

By the wall, lied a barber chair, and mirror. The walls were littered with grim images,  a man whose arm was inside of a giant wolves mouth, a impoverished pale man hanging from a tree, a severed head next to a well. At the far end of the room laid a desk, with a radio playing jazz, a typewriter, several stacks of papers, and a red box. Behind the desk there was a brunette in the chair, he was wearing a victorian era dress shirt, and vest with a black jacket, and he was drinking a cup of tea.

The man had a gentle smile, but dark circles around his eyes, he was deathly pale, literally he looked dead. "Well Zeoticus, nice to see you, and you brought your duaghter, how nice to meet you lady Gremory." Said the man. "Though I believe it's a little early for your monthly shave." Zeoticus frowned, "Im afraid i'm not here for a shave, my good barber." The barber's smile faded from his face, as he set down his tea, and begun typing on his typewriter. "Here to speak of the recent attacks I assume." Said the barber, "Your connections keep you well informed I see." Replied Zeoticus, "I hardly need informants for that news, yesterdays attack was large enough to see from my shop." Said the man, "I see, well in any case we finally found out who the culprit was." Said Zeoticus, "Fallen angels." He continued, The man flinched. "Also... Please don't overreact." He said, "We believe the leader of this operation... Is Dohnaseek." You could have heard a pin drop in the room, as everyone went quiet. A dark aura spread from the barber. "Issei I know your mad but you need to calm-" "mad doesn't begin to describe it, that man is the one who trapped me in this literal hell scape for the rest of eternity, and you had the nerve to mention him here. Now I know this man is more than just dangerous, so why would I except your request." The Barber, now named Issei was staring at him with bloodshot eyes. "Listen Issei-" Zeoticus sighed, "If you do this job, I'll give you free passage into the mortal world." Issei stared at Zeoticus as if contemplating the offer. "Even so.. Killing a fallen angel of the status, won't come cheep." Zeoticus grinned before pulling out a strange coin from his pocket.

" Zeoticus grinned before pulling out a strange coin from his pocket

He tossed the coin, and Issei caught it with a grin. "Very well," he said, "we have a deal."

The second Rias stepped out of the barber shop she wanted to vomit.
The change in malice from the inside of the barber shop was insane. Rias didn't know how her father could deal woth the change. "You get used to it after a while..." Said Zeoticus, though he did have a slight twitch in his eye. "That man,... Who was he." Rias asked, she had never seen such a rage full being in her life, and it was in the middle of the city! Zeoticus looked at Rias with a contemplative gaze, "... An old friend." Said Zeoticus before he began to walk, "Come, it is a long story."

To Be Continued.