Chapter 1:The Successors Are Chosen

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"All for One:Are you comfortable now, well let's get started then, my quirks name is All for One-"

"(Y/N):You're named after your quirk, or named your quirk after you?"

"All for One:Named after my quirk, it's a good name in my opinion wouldn't you agree?"

"(Y/N):Fair, continue."

"All for One:Now as I was saying, my quirk All for One gives me the ability to take someone's quirk from them and store it in my body giving me access to it, or allowing me to bestow it onto someone else."

What he said terrified me, the power to take quirks, copy type quirks I had heard of by permanently taking a person's quirk, how?

"All for One:I know it's hard to believe but I'm telling the truth, and my quirk is exactly the reason I have brought you here, I wish to give you my quirk and all the quirks that I ha accumulated over the years and give them to you, so you can continue my legacy."

"(Y/N):Why, with your power you could destroy this society on your own, why need me?"

"All for One:Simple, I'm going to die soon, years ago I battled the number one hero of Japan All Might and suffered severe injuries that you can clearly see, of course he suffered injuries of the same scale as well but sadly they only limit his abilities as a hero."

"(Y/N):All Might tried to kill you, how isn't this known to the public, him doing that could've destroyed his career?"

"All for One:Because of his real quirk One for All, something I am responsible for creating when I gave my younger brother an energy stockpile quirk years ago thinking he was quirkless like your brother, he was not as in reality his true quirk was the ability to pass on his quirk to someone else, it was entirely useless until I gave him the stockpile quirk and created One for All, myself and its bearers have been waging a shadow war of sorts for eight generations now until All Might battled against me and put me in the state you see before you, now I have taken a page out of my brothers book so to speak and chosen you to pass my quirk and every quirk I have collected to you."

"(Y/N):One for All, shadow war, eight generations what are you talking about, how old are you, you'd have to be almost two hundred years old."

"All for One:I realise that this is a lot to take in at once so please take all the time you need to process this."

I did just that, for what felt like hours I tried to wrap my head around all this, it was probably just a few minutes in reality but to try and see if his story was fake I started asking him questions about this One for All quirk he mentioned.

"(Y/N):Tell me about One for Alls users, then I'll believe you."

"All for One:If that's what it takes then very well, Nana Shimura, the seventh user of One for All, her original quirk was float which allowed her to fly through the air, so her feats of superhuman abilities are unnatural, En, the sixth user, his quirk was smokescreen which allowed him to generate large clouds of black smoke and again showed unnatural superhuman feats, Diagoro Banjo, his quirk was named black whip allowing him to control black tendrils, and for a third time demonstrated unnatural superhuman feats, need I go on?"

"(Y/N):No, me and my brother have studied quirks for most of our lives and someone like En having that level of strength with a gas type quirk is not natural, so let's say I believe you, why make me your successor because I'm sure there's plenty of other candidates."

"All for One:Quite the opposite in fact, I have chosen you because of your mindset, how you hate the way your brother is treated, how those with so called villainous quirks are treated, your like me back when I was younger, you wished to change things and it pains me to say this but I have lost sight of my original goal, back in the day when quirks were first appearing people used the wording of laws to treat us like we weren't human, having a mutant type quirk was a death sentence back then as it painted a target on your back and I wished to stop that, but it seems that evolution has done that for me and now I have no real purpose other than to cause chaos, but you wish to free this world from the fake heroes and give a voice to people like your brother, people did go to space without quirks after all let alone the technology we have today and nobody cares because of quirks, so what do you say, will you become my successor, or will you not give your brother his voice?"