XIX. date

It was very short. They both had their museum date there & went back to the place they first went to.

The fans were still there and Yeonjun was surprised that fans weren’t attacking Beomgyu & thinking he's somehow his 'friend' or even starting rumours.

They both hopped out of the car and went back the same spot where they both found out they were each other's enemy through the internet.

They have foods and drinks incase someone gets hungry or thirsty with them.

They both sat back down to their spot.

It's the time of sunset now.

Beomgyu sat there, wrapping his knees with his arms while Yeonjun sat at the tree near them.

They both stared at the sunset, smiling and admiring it.

But from time to time, they never forget to take glances of one another.

It was pure and amazing.

Yeonjun had always loved sunsets and sunrise. He would always take time to look at the sky for just a minute no matter how busy his schedule is.

“It's beautiful, isn't it?” Beomgyu looked over to Yeonjun with a smile.

Yeonjun nodded with a response. “As always.”

Yeonjun then pulled Beomgyu closer, Beomgyu let go of his knees benting with his arms as he layed down to Yeonjun's lap.

“It's just like you,” Yeonjun continued. “Very beautiful no matter what.”

“Hyung, have you ever heard of the sentence sunset always defines end ?” Beomgyu asked, looking right up at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun thought for a while and nodded. “Yeah, I had. They're right though, it always does. I mean sunsets are when the time the sun needs to rest but doesn't mean we have to always depend on the sunset.” He spoke, playing with Beomgyu's hair while Beomgyu listened. “The sunset is indeed beautiful but we also are and we can make things work no matter how hard it will be.” He continued.

Beomgyu smiled at Yeonjun. “I love you.” He softly mumbled.

"Hm? what was that?”

“I said I love you.” Beomgyu repeated.

“Uh.... loudly please?”

Beomgyu playfully rolled his eyes, standing up but Yeonjun pulled him back. “Where are you going, my love?”

“Was planning to runaway but not anymore.” Beomgyu joked.

Yeonjun then chuckled as he decided to give Beomgyu a kiss, quick one of course.

"Can’t believe you're endlessly wanting to feel my kiss but you don't even own me.” Beomgyu spoke.

“Then let me, my love.” Yeonjun pouted.

"Not so fast. Give it time, hyung but don't worry, I'm all yours.” Beomgyu teased.

Yeonjun then nodded. “I understand, gyu and I'm not pressuring you.”

Beomgyu nodded, smiling at Yeonjun then closed his eyes, with that action, Yeonjun tilted his head.

“Are you sleepy?” Yeonjun asked Beomgyu. He shaked his head, still closing his eyes.

“I only wanted to close my eyes for a while, don't worry.” Beomgyu spoke.

Yeonjun let out a small 'ah' in understanding then face the sunset back.

Hours had passed by, they both talked about their lives, had gotten shocked as to each other's unexpected hobbies and all.

And now, the sun has already fallen.