Fentanyl

I could feel drugs they injected into me rushing through my blood. I could feel it. But it just didn't hurt like it did when I got a normal shot. I wonder if they asked my brother for permission to do this. I had all my senses and my mind was running like crazy I felt super smart.

"Could you wake her now, Doc?" I heard a familiar man's voice. It sounded like Kai's. Even if he wasn't in the room it felt wonderful to have a little thought of him being in here.

I opened my eyes.

"There you go, sir. She's gotta take it easy for a while but you've gotta keep your eyes on her, she took fetanayl." The nurse said.

"Of course, thank you." Kai placed his hands under my lower leg and neck, but he seemed tired and couldn't do it.

"Kai- I can do it..." Olly laughed.

"Yeah thanks. Be gentle I really don't wanna hurt her while she's in pain." Kai sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"You're so sexy" I laughed and poked Ollys nose as he carried me.

"Kay... knock it off man." Kai got in the car and Olly got in the back seat of a truck with my still on his lap.

"I wanna ride you." I lowered myself and took off my pants.

"Olly what the fuck is going on back there man. Not in the truck please." Kai groaned and turned up the music.

"Babe you gotta keep your pants on your brother is right there." Olly pulled my pants back up and held onto me tightly.

Maybe I am crazy. I'm fucking crazy man. I hate myself holy fuck.

"Party pooperrrrrr" I stuck out my tongue and got off of Ollys lap. I moved to the opposite side of the truck as I sang a party in the USA by Miley Cyrus.

"Kaylee can you please shut the fuck up!" Kai raised his voice and slammed on the breaks.

Wow.

He's never raised his voice at me.

"Kai..." Olly said, sounding dissapointed.

"fuck." Kai whispered.

There was an awkward silence until we got home, which was about 5 minutes. After Kai raised his voice at me if felt like the world went silent. I couldn't even hear the birds outside when I rolled down my window.

Kai parked the car.

"out." he sighed.

Olly got out first and he walked to my door and opened it. He held out his hand for me to grab so I didn't get hurt stepping out.

Any how I felt crazy, so I hopped out of the truck and fell right on my ass.

I leaned back and started laughing crying.

" look at that fucking monkey!" I screamed laughing, looking at the little kids playing across the street.

"Fuck kay. You can't say that shit to little kids." Olly picked me up by the waist and carried me inside as I fell asleep in his arms.

"fuck, Kai. How much does she weigh? She's so light." Olly was carrying me like a feather.

"How am I supposed to know?" Kai flopped on the couch and I started to laugh.

"Put me downnnnnn." I giggled in Ollys arms until he put me down.

I jumped in circles and ran to Kai after being put down.

I flipped on the couch but I landed right on Kai.

"I'm so sorry." I felt shock in my head, worried that I hurt my own brother.