| 33 |

"no, but, have you seen your room?" you pointed a sign that had tendou's face on it at him. "semi's room is freakishly clean which is surprising."

"yeah and it's not like your room is any better." he smacked your shoulder with a sign with your face. "no wonder you stay in semi's room more than your own."

"i do not."

"you do too. the only time you go back to your room is to change your clothes and you end up emptying your whole closet onto your bed and the floor." you processed his words and ended up agreeing with him silently. "i'll take your silence as a yes."

"fine." you shifted the signs around until you found yours and slowly lifted it up. "but you're directly behind me in second place."

"i'll take that."

"who's the most responsible one?"

"kiyoko and reon." you and tendou answered at the same time. "and ushijima." tendou quickly added.

"and saeko and semi are the least. they're too busy criticizing each other's guitar playing to actually focus on their own thing." you added.

"yeah, and semi's too busy staring at y/n to focus on anything else." you reached over and covered tendou's mouth with a sigh.

"not true."

"so true." he pushed the paddle down. "you never notice because he's looking back at you while you're playing."  

you suddenly forgot about the interview. "really?"

"uh huh. but he makes sure to look away when you look up." tendou explained to you. "sometimes he even has that little smile on his face. our little semi has turned into a softie."

you had the sudden urge to run away to semi's interview room. "are we done yet?" you turned and asked the crew.

"a few more questions."

who's the best cook? depends on what's being made.

who's the best driver? anyone but saeko.

who's the ones who play together the best? you and tendou. obviously.

and who plays the best?

you held up all eight signs for that question. 

"and that's all." you said a quick thank you to the crew before rushing out of the room and heading to semi's.

there was a little light flashing the word recording but tendou ignored it and walked in. luckily, the crew weren't bothered by your apparence, they actually looked relieved to have something else going on.

"we are here to bless you with our presence." tendou grinned and pulled up a chair next to yachi. you were going to do the same with semi, but he caught your wrist and tugged you down on his thigh.

you didn't complain and just leaned your elbows on the table. he wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his head into the crook of your neck, holding you like a teddy bear. you felt and heard him let out a sigh before relaxing against you.

"are we all coming in here?" saeko ran into the room and stood behind semi and yachi. reon, kiyoko, and ushijima walked in next and took the rest of the space behind the table.

"are they still filming?" semi asked you quietly and kept his head down. you glanced up at the camera crew and looked at the cameras.

"i think so." you answered and slightly turned your head. his pink hair was tickling your chin and he tightened his hold on you the slightest bit. "what's wrong?"