CHAPTER 11

"WHAT HE IS YOUR HUSBAND"they all says shocked.

Present:-
Wei wuxian P.O.V

" yup" i says grinning at them. They all like their soul has left their body. Than shijhie was first one who come put of shock smiled and congratulated us " i am happy for you a-xian" . I smiled brightly at her." Second master lan i hope you take care of a-xian properly and lovingly" shijhie says a bit threatening. Lan zhan gulped and nodded saying " mn".

It seems like huisaing also camw oit of his shock as he also congratulated is. It looks like now only jiang cheng is frozon abd still in shock. I told lan zhan to put me down as i walked in front of Jiang cheng and slapped him hard across his face. He seemes to snap out of his terrance as he yelled " j
How did you two got together" completely forgetting that i just had slapped him what a roach. " lets sit down than we will explain everything " i said. We all sat under the tree and me and lan zhan started explaining everything that happened.

After we explained everything I noticed jiang cheng and huisaing holding hands and sitting together. I smirked and said" aiyoo what's going on between you two hmm ". Noe everybody turn to both of them. They blushed intensily "wel-well" huisaing started and looked towards jiang cheng ,he nodded towards him and finished his sentenced and said" we are dating". I jumped to my feet and cheered loudly while congratulating them . Lan Zhan and Shijhie also congratulated them but it looked like the bomb have not been dropped yet as huisaing opened his little mouth and said surprising all of us " Lan Xichen is also in our relation." "WHAT" we all exclaimed.

I feel betrayed that huan gege didn't told me about this and I think that Lan Zhan also feel the same seeing the slightly betrayed expression on his face. at that right moment huan gege arrived there and asked " what is happening here". I looked at him with betrayed face and said " gege why didn't you told me that you ,huisaing and jiang cheng is in a relationship". I pointed and Lan Zhan hummed in agreement,

"well I wanted it to be a surprised for you guys". he stands between huisaing and jiang cheng and kissed them on their cheek. I huffed defeatingly and congratulated them along with shijhie and Lan Zhan. Than suddenly a question came to me and I asked jiang cheng "a-cheng does madam you knows about you guys". " No she does not know and I don't consider her as my mother anymore". he said with shijhie agreeing with him. This shocked me very much. " Huh why would you say that she is your mother" I said. " She doesn't act like one and she is always yelling and disrespecting me said I am not strong and not good enough to be a sect leader. She always compare me with others and you and is always insulting you too" he says.

Than shijhie said " she is full of ego and father also knows that. That's why he is going to divorce her and he also started dating grandmaster Lan secretly. he is just waiting for the right time". I sigh at what she said well madam you deserve that anyw-wait what " Did you just said that uncle jiang is dating uncle qiren" this time jiang cheng stated "oh yeah they both were already dating before father was forced to marry madam you, so they stopped seeing each other but when father explained everything to master Lan that started to see each other again" My mouth fell apart with surprise. why is everyone hiding their relationship from me seriously. Woah today is full of surprises!