六、𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤

Start from the beginning

"That's amazing!"

"You're so lucky!"

"How cool!"

You listened to all the praise from your classmates and looked at Katsuki"This is it. This is how everything started..."

"This really is an amazing quirk." the male teacher complimented.

"That's right, it truly is a quirk made for heroes Katsuki-kun!" the female teacher agreed.

"It would be strange if I didn't congratulate him..." you thought and walked towards Katsuki's direction putting up a bright smile on your face.

 "Suki-chan!" you said while stars started to appear inside your eyes "You have a super cool quirk!! I love your tiny explosions! They're like fireworks!"

"This is my first time to see Katsuki's quirk this close! I just can't believe this is real!"

Heat started to rush towards his face while he tried his best not to stutter, "D-do you like my quirk?"

"Hm! I really love it!!" you exclaimed.  

Katsuki's heart began to race as his mind repeated the word you just said,"Love... love... l̷o̸v̸e̵ ,l̶̜̫̔̋o̶̱͂̓v̴̰̳͋e̴̘͋ ,l̸͉̠͋̄ö̵̥̗͙v̴̟͓̟͊̏ĕ̷̡̥̃ ,Ḽ̸̀̐ơ̷͍̟͒͊ṿ̵̩̫͠e̴͕̕!"

"Oh I see... it's just that I'm amazing. I am better than everyone else that even (Y/N) loves me!"

You looked at Katsuki's overjoyed expression "Shit, I think I fed his ego even more... No. It's fine. As long as I stayed beside Izuku to protect and encourage him, nothing big will happen right?"

Izuku, who is standing a little further away, is clenching his fist and biting his bottom lip hard.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Wh-why..." Izuku mumbled while his eyes darkened "Why does (Y/N)-chan say she loves Katcchan?"

"There's no way she loves Kacchan. After all... She just likes him as a f̶r̶i̷e̵n̶d̶ right? R̸̨̧͖̩̈́͛i̷͉̖̣̰̐̔g̶̬̭͗͝h̶̤͝t̷̙̭̳͎͝?"

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Hey, did you know? Deku doesn't have a quirk."

"Really?"