marriage

Drishti caught his collor in anger..

Drishti:- kyo kiya aapne aisa... kyo all time meri dhaal ban jate he... ye jante hue bhi ki me aapke liye kuch nai kar paungi... kyo..

Rakshit caught her wrist... and drag down her hand....

Rakshit:- kya mene tumse kuch expect kiya?

Drishti:- then kyo.. ye shadi kyo..

Rakshit:- tum kyo nai samajti.. ki aane wale kid ko pyar chahiye... protection chahiye... khushi chahiye... uske liye kuch kyo nai karna chahti...

Drishti:- but me.. aapke liye..

Rakshit:- mujhe mere jogi ka beta khush dekhna he... kya me ye nai  kar sakta..

Drishti:- kar sakte he.. aap bahut acche he mr Shergill...

Drishti crying kept her head on his chest...

Rakshit:- relaks sab thik hoga..

Drishti:- i m sorry.. bahut gussa kiya na mene aap par..

Rakshit:- hmm bahut gusse wali biwi ho  tum.. mujhe bahut darr lag raha he tumse.. off.. kya hoga mera..

Drishti made pout and he laugh..

Rakshit kept his hand on her shoulder..

Rakshit:- bas khush raho.. and kid ko bhi khush rehne do jyada mat socho.. okk...

Drishti:- okk..

1 week later...

Drikshit did court mariage... and did  also marriage in temple with rituals...

Drikshit came back to home..

Mahima:- drishti beta rest karo.. me juice bhejti hu..

Drishti confuse.. where to go... rakshit caught her hand and took her in his room.. both smile to see each other..

In evening..

Drishti getting ready... in front of mirror.. when her earing fell on floor.. but she was unable to pick that... rakshit busy in labtop...

Drishti:-  mr shergill..

Rakshit:- hmm..

Drishti:- mera earing gir gaya he.. pl help kijiye na..

Rakshit picked it from floor and wear her from his hand... drishti close her eyes.. and felt different imotions..

Rakshit:- our koi help chahiye..

Drishti shook her head.. and busy in get ready...

After some time...

Rakshit:- chalo hume late ho raha he..

Rakshit caught her hand and came in living room.. hall was decorated beautifully all guest busy in talks... drikshit went to meet guest... and all guest wish them for their new married life...

Drikshit cut cake and feed each other.. mahima chetan happy for them...

Party finished...

In night...

Drishti laying on bed when rakshit  saw her medical file..

Rakshit:- drishti kal hume doctor k pas jana he sonography k liye..

Drishti:- haa.. me to bhul gayi thi..

Rakshit:- tumhe bas gussa karna aata he.. baki kuch nai..

Drishti:- hwww... aap all time mujhe tease kyo karte ho..

Rakshit:- our tum mujhe irrited  karti ho...

Drishti:- mujhe aapse baat hi nai karni..

Rakshit laugh...

Rakshit:- okk ab so jao...good night..

Drishti:- hmm..

Next day..

Drikshit went to meet doctor for sonography... and proceser start..

Doctor:- wo dekhiye mr dhergill aapka kid.. move kar raha he...

Drikshit imotinal to see kid..

Rakshit:- doctor sab thik he na..

Doctor:- yess absolutely fine...

After sonography... doctor appprise them about medicene and drikshit came back to home happily..

After some time...

Drishti came out from bathroom and her leg slip she about fall but rakshit hold her in his arms and hug her... he was scared very much..

Rakshit:- kya kar rahi ho.. gir jati tum.. kaha dhyan he tumhara.. ye carelessness me tolerate nai karunga..

Drishti:- sorry mr shergill..

Rakshit:- shut up..

Drishti hug him... and rakshit shocked..

Drishti:- pl.. sorry na...

Rakshit wrapped her in his arms...

Rakshit:- its okk.. next time khayal rakhna..

Drikshit look each other happily..

2 months later...

Drishti gave birth a baby boy.. and all family happy to see kid... all went to meet her..

Mahina:- drishti beta... tum rest karo.. hum ghar ja rahe he..

Chetan:- koi bhi kaam ho to bolna.. rakshit he yaha par..

Drishti nodded..

Rakshit sit beside drishti.. and caress kid's hair..

Rakshit:- bahut pyara he...

Drishti:- apne dad par jo gaya he..aapne  bahut khayal rakha he hamara.....

Rakshit kiss on drishti's  forehead.. and drishti close her eyes.. he hugged her with all his love....she also want to feel his love..... drishti also hug him... rakshut was very happy from her response...

Drikshit came back to home... and they kept his name.. RISHI...

1 month later..

Drikshit busy with his kid... and their feelings also increased for each other..they  did not left chance to tease each other...

Drishti:- mr shergill..

Rakshit:- hmm..

He did not see her he was busy with his labtop..

Drishti:- aapne apni girlfriend se hi shadi kyo nai kar li..

Rakshit shocked..

Rakshit:- kya ..

Drishti:- ye aapka labtop.. aapki girlfriend hi to he jab dekho isme khoye rehte ho...

Rakshit:- accha.. ye meri girlfriend he.. to tum kya ho..

Drishti:- me... me to aapke gale padi hu.. pyar to aap isse hi karte ho..

Rakshit stand and went near drishti.. she feel nervousness... she caged between rakshit and wall....

Rakshit:- to kya chahti ho mrs shergill.. kisse pyar karu..

Drishti:- nai.. wo.. mera wo matlab nai tha..

Rakshit:- to kya matlab tha..

Drikshit lost in each other's eyes... rakshit slide her hair behind her ears... and kiss on her forehead.... he caught her waist in his hand and pulled her to him more close... drishti kept her hand on his chest.. both burn in desires... and.... rakshit about to kiss on her lips... and rishi start cry in laud voice... they came out from there dreamland.. drishti push him gentely and went near rishi... rakshit ruffles his hair.. and went out from room...

Precao:- jogi is back..