Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious

Start from the beginning

    The person behind said another word, and Lei San'er couldn't help but come to test it.

    It was the time we met at the gate of the educated youth academy.

    To tell the truth, Jiang Qiuyue's dry figure is not interesting to the third leprosy, and it is not as good as the little widow in the village.

    But Jiang Qiuyue wears a good face and a good plate. It is said that the family is rich and unhelpful.

    During the half-month slack in farming, Jiang Qiuyue stayed in the educated youth institute all day long and did not go out.

    Lei San'er waited for a long time and finally saw today's opportunity to start.

    Jiang Qiuyue's hands were trembling, she took a deep breath and asked, "Who is that person?" Is

    Liu Aiying still one of the educated youths? Or is it Zhao Meili who just came back?

    Peng Jingye folded his arms and leaned against the tree trunk behind him, spitting out a familiar name from his thin lips.

    "Li Yonghong"

    "How could it be!" Jiang Qiuyue immediately retorted.

    Although Li Yonghong usually stares at the things in other people's bowls, she is always silent and has no guts.

    How could he play such a scheming to harm her?

    Jiang Qiuyue shook her head in disbelief. She believed that she had no conflict with the other party.

    Peng Jingye stared at her in shock and inexplicable eyes, turned around and walked towards Lei San'er.

    Jiang Qiuyue's eyes widened, seeing him quickly remove the other's two arms, causing a burst of cries like killing a pig.

    Peng Jingye asked something again, Lei San'er shook his head for a while and nodded, tears running down his nose.

    In the face of Peng Jingye's iron-blooded tactics and a very shocking camouflage uniform, the third son of the leprosy cried out to his father and called his mother to admit counsel, and he knew everything.

    What he just said was true and false.

    The truth is that after the big pot meal that night, Lei San'er took aim at the young female educated youth.

    Liu Aiying is a well-known saucy guy, and if she is anxious, she will work hard with others, so don't think about it.

    Lei San'er didn't want to steal a fragrant but also made a show, so she skipped Liu Aiying.

    Jiang Qiuyue's color is the best, but she is too young, with a flat body and no flesh, and the third leprosy is not too savage to bite at her, and she is disgusted with her teeth.

    He fell in love with Li Yonghong, who was twenty-six years old when the peaches were ripening.

    I felt that if she slept with her, she would at most make trouble and lead her back to be a cheap daughter-in-law, and it would be more cost-effective to serve him.

    So Lei San'er looked for an opportunity to block Li Yonghong and wanted to hook someone up.

    But Li Yonghong was unwilling, and fought with all his life to resist. However, after all, a woman's strength is not stronger than that of a man, and she took advantage of the half-faded clothes she took off.

    At the last moment, she really had no choice. She didn't want to lose her life and sold Jiang Qiuyue with a flash of inspiration.

    It is said that Jiang Qiuyue has money, food, body and skin.