Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl

Start from the beginning

    Li Yonghong poured hot water diligently and wiped the bench.

    In response to Chen Zhonghua's face, Zhao Meili sat down at the long table for a while.

    Sweet potato porridge and wild vegetable dumplings, she didn't move at all, drank some hot water, stared blankly at the table, her face pale.

    After the meal, Jiang Qiuyue leaned on the kang to recuperate, and Liu Aiying sat on the kang head to take the soles of her shoes.

    The two of them watched Zhao Meili lose her temper.

    After all, he was born in a scholarly family, so he wouldn't yell when he was angry, he just took off his coat and threw it on the kang head, his chest heaving up and down.

    This allowed Jiang Qiuyue and the others to see her flat figure and the long Bragi dress on her.

    Liu Aiying pouted, and gave Jiang Qiuyue the look you see her making.

    Jiang Qiuyue hid under the covers, only showing her head and two eyes.

    While watching Li Yonghong being instructed by Zhao Meili to turn over her luggage like a maid, she quietly stuffed red dates and longan into her mouth.

    Li Yonghong usually looks dull, but when she thinks of Zhao Meili, her subordinates will be very lively, and she will fight wherever she wants.

    Sure enough, it was Zhou Yu who beat Huang Gai, and one thing brought down another.

    In a leisurely afternoon, Liu Aiying took a pair of soles, and Jiang Qiuyue ate and drank secretly. Zhao Meili sat at the door and asked Li Yonghong to sort out the contents of the two suitcases.

    When the sun went down, Zhao Meili regained her calm and aloof appearance.

    She heard Li Yonghong say that the malted milk essence sent by Jiang Qiuyue's family was delicious, she turned around and took out a can from the box and let everyone share it.

    Without waiting for the others to react, she seemed to have found a vent and picked up a bunch of things.

    A small bag of corn flour to be sent to the kitchen to eat at night.

    A box of tea leaves was given to the educated youths in the East House for a tooth-fighting ceremony.

    A bag of white sugar and a piece of azure-colored cloth belonged to Li Yonghong and was put away by her infrequently.

    Even Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying were given some odds and ends.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked at the pea cake on the base cabinet, it was a little numb, is this girl being stimulated by her lover and stupid?

    Liu Aiying accepted it happily, as the surprise on her face had never appeared before.

    She patted Jiang Qiuyue's hand and told her to take it, don't be foolish enough to take it.

    She whispered to Jiang Qiuyue quietly, saying that they had never seen a tiny bit of these things before, and they were all handed over to Xiaobailian by Zhao Meili.

    Now it is estimated that people are stimulated by Xiaobailian's family, otherwise they will give them all the things they bring to their sweethearts.

    However, it is not easy to return what is given, so Zhao Meili should not cry after reacting to it.

    Jiang Qiuyue was silent, saying that she was generous and down-to-earth, and she was not as generous as Zhao Meili when she took things as her size.