Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives

Start from the beginning

    Liu Aiying looked around excitedly, raised her hand and greeted the sales clerk, "Comrade, do you have a belt?" The

    sales clerk pinpointed the source of the real demand among the many voices of you saying cotton cloth and I called peanut cake, and opened her eyelids. He glanced at Liu Aiying.

    After saying "Yes", she turned around and took out three belts from under the cabinet, and slammed them on the cabinet, "Which one do you want?"

    Liu Aiying was very happy, and didn't care about the attitude of others. bring.

    "Comrade, are there any other styles? The kind used by lesbians." The three belts on the counter are too old and look much uglier than those worn by Comrade Jiang.

    The sales clerk stared at her and pouted, "That's all, do you want it?" He grabbed the belt and put it away.

    "Hey, I didn't say not to buy it." Liu Aiying stretched out her hand to block it, and almost grabbed it.

    The salesperson squinted at her, "Are there any industrial coupons? One dollar and five." Not only do you have to pay one dollar and five to buy them, but you also have to have the industrial coupons.

    Li Yonghong looked away eagerly from all kinds of daily necessities, and almost jumped up when he heard that Liu Aiying was going to spend 15 yuan to buy a belt that was not worth anything.

    "Comrade Liu, why did you buy that? Go back and find some cloth and make a cloth tape yourself." It's enough to spend so much money on the ticket.

    The people who were chatting around eye addiction also interjected and said that the little girl did not know that firewood, rice, oil and salt were expensive, and what was the waste of money for. It was better to buy a few feet of cloth to make clothes and a few kilograms of coarse grains to fill the stomach.

    Jiang Qiuyue did not comment. She knew that although Liu Aiying had to help the family from time to time, she also acted according to the situation and would not subsidize all the things at once. She also saved some money in her own hands, and it was understandable to buy some things she wanted.

    Sure enough, Liu Aiying touched his pocket and looked at the belt again. When the sales clerk was impatient to take it back several times, Fang carefully took out a stack of gross tickets, counted them again, took out a piece of five, and took out a piece of five. Hand in a crumpled industrial ticket.

    The sales clerk took the tickets with a disgusting expression and threw them away. After counting them, she issued a slip and asked Liu Aiying to choose one and take it away.

    The color of the three strips is not bad, they are all old-fashioned models, unisex.

    Liu Aiying glanced at it several times, then took out a pleasing one and put it away carefully.

    She asked Jiang Qiuyue what they needed, and Jiang Qiuyue shook her head and said no.

    In fact, Jiang Qiuyue has already observed the goods on the bright side. Basically, she has them in her space and has nothing to buy.

    Even if she wants to buy it, Jiang Qiuyue decides to buy it by herself in the future. After all, her wealth is not revealed, she usually seems to be generous and sincere, that is because the things she gave up are not in her eyes.

    Jiang Qiuyue is very aware of her own personality flaws. She is not sociable and will not be mean to go around. Instead of intriguing in the resources they don't like, it's better to give up some corners and let them eat people's mouths. It's enough to take care of her at ordinary times.