Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring

Comenzar desde el principio

    Over the morning, the seeds came out of several hundred kilograms, indicating that the planting in the field was going well.

    Jiang Qiuyue knew some things in the village from chatting with Liu Lanhua.

    For example, although Liu Lanhua is also surnamed Liu, she was actually married from the Changhe Brigade next door. Most of the people in Liujiawan have this surname.

    For example, the ancestors of Gao Yunmei's family escaped from other places and settled down in Linhe Village, so she is the only family in the village with foreign surnames.

    When the Gao family came, it was said that they brought some good things with them.

    There is also the job of managing seeds, Liu Lanhua vaguely mentioned it.

    Generally speaking, the captain's faction and the village party secretary's faction have not been dealing with each other. This time, the personnel arrangement for the seeds is better.

    The captain arranged for his daughter-in-law to occupy a pit, and the son of the village party secretary was still at home due to injuries and could not go to work.

    The captain also favored the educated youth to occupy another pit. The village party secretary quit his job and specially asked a few people from his side to join in to carry the seeds.

    Barabara, the two sides have been fighting with each other for many years.

    Jiang Qiuyue heard the lawsuit in her forehead, so she simply went in from her left ear and out from her right ear, and acted as an honest listener.

    At noon, the door of the warehouse was locked, and everyone went back to their respective houses to eat.

    In the afternoon, Liu Lanhua quietly gave Jiang Qiuyue a small bag of sprouted seeds, which were picked out during the seed screening, and asked her to go back to cook and eat.

    Jiang Qiuyue took it back and soaked it in water at night, and asked the educated youth to fry a dish with chili oil the next morning, and the porridge was just right.

    This morning, there were a lot of people who registered for the seeds. The planting was halfway through. The third month of the lunar calendar was almost over, and the land had to be planted before April. They were very busy.

    Jiang Qiuyue sat behind the table, writing the name and the number in an orderly manner, and the regular script in one hand jumped onto the paper, causing the people around to subconsciously arouse a sense of awe and not dare to make a loud noise.

    With a humming sound, a bag of corn seeds fell heavily on the table.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked up and saw Gao Yunmei with thick eyebrows and big blue eyes standing in front of the table.

    Gao Yunmei stood in front of Jiang Qiuyue with her arms around her hands, raised her head proudly, and sprayed her contemptuously at her.

    Jiang Qiuyue glanced at the two nostrils facing her, lowered her head and twitched the corners of her mouth, reporting the number as usual.

    "A bag of ten kilograms of corn seeds, the leader Gao Yunmei, come here, Comrade Gao presses a handprint."

    Jiang Qiuyue handed over the book and the red mud, as if she didn't see the opponent's provocation at all.

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, everyone was waiting, so Gao Yunmei had to press her handprint first and pick up the seeds to make way for her seat.