Chapter 10 Finding Food

Start from the beginning

    When they reached the foot of the mountain, it was already dark, and the moon was covered by dark clouds in the night sky. A few people touched the educated youth academy by the rare starlight.

    Liu Aiying and Li Yonghong had been waiting for a long time, and a small fire was raised in the courtyard. When they saw them coming back, they quickly got up to pick them up.

    Jiang Qiuyue directly threw all the yam roots into the fire to roast, and added firewood.

    "The snake meat and wild vegetable soup have already been stewed, how are you going to fix them?" Liu Aiying asked while taking out the basket while stroking the locust flowers and leaves.

    When the educated youths heard the words, they sniffed the aroma of meat in the air and could hardly sit still.

    Li Yonghong licked the bud of the sophora japonica, looked up at Jiang Qiuyue and said, "The sophora japonica and cornmeal are delicious when steamed, but where can we find flour."

    "If you can eat enough to fill your stomach, what else do you need to pay attention to?" Chen Zhonghua Wave your hand.

    Jiang Qiuyue thought for a while and said, "Sophora japonica and corn dregs are together. I still have two-faced pancakes there. I took out a few sheets and soaked them into a paste and used them as flour. Is this okay?"

    She asked Liu Aiying, tonight She cooks.

    Liu Aiying patted her chest to ensure that it would be steamed, and it would be fragrant with a little salt.

    Li Yonghong bowed his head and said nothing more.

    Jiang Qiuyue went into the room and took out a lighter to light it, then opened the iron lock and took out five hardened pancakes.

    She took it directly to the kitchen and put it in the soup pot, and soaked it with hot water.

    After returning to the courtyard, there was already a fragrance of roasted yam starch in the air.

    Fang Weidong and the others were eagerly surrounding the fire, constantly asking if he was okay.

    With their help, Sophora japonica, Sophora japonica leaves and Yu Qianzi are almost done.

    Liu Aiying took it to the well and washed it with water, then took it into the kitchen and stuffed it into the batter that had been soaked in the soup pot, added a small half-scoop of corn dregs, put some salt and mixed it well, put it in the pot and started steaming.

    Here, Jiang Qiuyue was being pestered by Lin Wenqing to ask about her new lighter. Jiang Qiuyue only said that it was a foreign product bought by a relative in Shanghai.

    Everyone said that they watched and played, and their knowledge gained.

    After Liu Aiying wiped the sweat out, Jiang Qiuyue pulled out the roasted yam root from the fire, and the aroma of the food filled the entire courtyard.

    Originally, they were going to put it aside and let it cool before eating, but the educated youths couldn't hold it in any longer, so they peeled off the black skin and gnawed it.

    The hot bared teeth grinned without letting go, exchanged between his hands, and half a yam swallowed in the blink of an eye.

    Jiang Qiuyue got her own half and gently tore off the charred skin, revealing the tender white yam meat inside.

    It tastes glutinous and has no taste.

    Then pull out the wooden table, and place the steamed sophora flower in the middle.