Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force

Start from the beginning

    Then he wrapped his food and snacks on his clothes, and then found an iron lock and locked the door of the locker.

    There are combs, rubber bands and trinkets in the drawer, mirrors, toothbrushes, toothbrushes, etc., as well as red books on the counter.

    The space under the cabinet off the ground can also be filled with a washbasin and shoes, standing against the wall on the kang head of her bed, and with the isolation of the wall, it is finally a bit tidy.

    A row of tacks was nailed to the wall by the kang, revealing half of it just to hang clothes and canvas bags.

    When she came out again, she saw Lin Wenqing carrying things back and forth, Jiang Qiuyue twitched her mouth and said, "Why, why didn't you bring it with you when you came here?

    " ." Lin Wenqing patted the quilt with a pattern of red peony, and laughed a little.

    Jiang Qiuyue sweated, his eyes were too hot, and when he remembered it, he reminded him to be careful not to be reported as speculative.

    Lin Wenqing was disdainful, saying that it was all the bastards in the village who were making trouble out of nothing. He specially bought a family home in Murakami with good conditions. Anyone who dared to sue would offend the relatives and friends in the village, see if he dared.

    Well, it turns out that people have already made plans.

    Lin Wenqing went out after finishing the quilt, not knowing what to do.

    Jiang Qiuyue thought about not being idle, she locked the door, put the key on the door rafter designated by the educated youth, and found a bamboo basket to carry it out.

    Far from the door, there were scantily clad children gathered to watch the excitement, probably because Lin Wenqing bought things.

    Jiang Qiuyue beckoned, she wanted to call a lead to dig some wild vegetables, but a group of children came running over.

    Among them, there is the young grandson of the captain's family, Preserved Dan, who leads the charge.

    A group of children rushed in front of her, shaking their hands, pointing at her for candy.

    Jiang Qiuyue: "..."

    "There's no more candy, but whoever can take me to dig wild vegetables, I'll give this to him." He took out most of the wowotou at noon.

    The golden color makes the children salivate. It's been a long time since lunch has passed, and they are hungry.

    Maybe Jiang Qiuyue was wearing a green military uniform, and the children didn't dare to make trouble and raised their hands honestly.

    Jiang Qiuyue gave Wowotou to Preserved Dan and asked him to find a friend to lead the way.

    Preserved Dan pulled out a well-played one and led her to the back hill while sharing the food.

    "This is my old lady's steamed watou." The preserved egg took a bite and said.

    Another little friend nodded, "It's delicious!"

    Jiang Qiuyue smiled, "I can taste it? It's the ration that your grandfather sent at noon." The

    back hillside is actually not far behind the educated youth point, next to the woods at the foot of the green hill. .

    When Jiang Qiuyue and the others arrived, a group of little girls had just finished picking and were going back to make dinner.

    When the preserved egg was cooked, he dragged her and ran to the edge of the woods to dig in a place where it was easy to miss. The three of them dug half of the basket together.