Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train

Start from the beginning

    It seems that the male protagonist of the original book is also a little white face of a weak chicken.

    In the end, there was the person beside her who impressed her deeply. He didn't introduce him much, just said his name and occupation to finish the job.

    "Peng Jingye, soldier."

    His voice was still very pleasant to listen to again. It was the magnetic tone of a mature man, and it was extremely sexy in Jiang Qiuyue's ears.

    However, when they heard his occupation, the three of them were in awe.

    They wear grass-green military uniforms to follow the trend and to have fun with their appearance. People are the ones who wear real military uniforms, protecting their home and country, shedding blood and not sweating, and serving the people.

    Lin Wenqing looked at the unreliable slick tongue, but was very good at talking and chatting, and made Wang Xiaohong laugh in less than a moment.

    Peng Jingye was silent and solemn, not answering a few times. Lin Wenqing began to win over Jiang Qiuyue, and frequently turned the topic to her, asking questions about her family situation and living standards.

    Jiang Qiuyue dealt with a few words at will, and the important content was not clear at all. When she was tired of asking, she simply took out a book from her canvas bag to pass the time.

    Unexpectedly, I happened to take out a red treasure book, which should have been put in by Jiang's mother before her departure. This book is sometimes used well, but it is a versatile tool.

    Reading the Red Book is a solemn thing that should not be disturbed. Lin Wenqing had to give up the conversation and chatted with Wang Xiaohong instead.

    Jiang Qiuyue found something to do. Holding the red treasure book, she opened the title page with Chairman Mao's quotations in five characters with curiosity and an attitude towards antiques.

    "A single spark can start a prairie fire. All reactionaries are paper tigers! We must support whatever the enemy opposes, and we must oppose whatever the enemy supports..."

    Jiang Qiuyue: "..." I feel that some of the words are true.

    Looking further down, some of them are still very good and deafening, like fighting with the sky and having endless fun! Have fun fighting the ground! It's a lot of fun fighting people! Er, afterward, there was chaos in the country, and the ten-year Cultural Revolution has not ended yet.

    "Nuclear war can't start..." Turning to one of the pages, Jiang Qiuyue couldn't help but admire this great man's long-term vision.

    The radiation poisoning and spread of nuclear weapons are so large that the earth will be finished if a nuclear war is fought.

    I didn't watch it until the 21st century, and the United States first tested two small Japan's Hiroshima and Nagasaki. As a result, it was still a barren ruin for decades, and the population did not know how many died. Since then, other countries have not dared to use it easily.

    I also saw a sentence that caused the whole country to be green: Chinese people have many talents, they don't like red clothes and they like armed forces. After this hymn spread, women began to learn how to wear military uniforms from men, as well as tunic suits with large pockets. The slim-fitting cheongsam was regarded as a remnant of capitalism, and it was only exported to external orders.

    Some of these painstaking words are inspiring and thought-provoking, some are dictatorial and one-size-fits-all, and some are time-honored and widely known in later generations.