Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train

Start from the beginning

    Jiang Qiuyue braided her shoulder-length hair into a fishbone braid at the back of her head, and tied the ends of her hair with a small handkerchief, which was convenient for wearing a red star hat and looked foreign. In addition, she was tall and early, and the lady's grass green military uniform was worn with a belt. Straight and stylish, but not the most eye-catching scenery among a group of young people.

    Standing in the crowd and comparing, Jiang Qiuyue found one thing, the temperament and appearance of the Jiang family are more than one grade higher than that of ordinary people!

    The paleness of ischemia is also white, and if it is not naturally beautiful and fair complexion, ischemia will only appear sallow and blue, just like the people around, rather than pale and weak.

    As expected, both husband and wife are from the art troupe, and their genes are good.

    Jiang Qiuyue touched her face, which had not yet grown, and was a little expectant.

    The crowd suddenly exploded, making Jiang Qiuyue come back to her senses and asking Jiang Chunhua next to her what happened.

    Jiang Chunhua put his feet on his feet and looked at him. He swung his braids back and ran over for a while, wiping his sweat and sighing, "Ziqiang from the next door just broke his leg when he went downstairs, so he can't go."

    As for the accidental fall Still think of ways to delay, everyone knows it well.

    Finally, the family who waited came together, and the big guys opened the door and set off to take the tram together, and then turned to the train station.

    In the 1970s, the railway station in Kyoto was still very small and rudimentary. Several green-skinned trains, simple paved platforms, and vigilant soldiers on duty everywhere formed the urban atmosphere of this era.

    Jiang's father took out the ticket he bought in advance, and after passing through the green army uniform, checked the ticket and saluted, he arrived on the platform where they were waiting for the train.

    When she got here, Mother Jiang took Jiang Qiuyue's arm to look around, and then a tightly wrapped handkerchief was stuffed into her slanted canvas bag.

    Jiang Qiuyue was surprised for a moment, reached out and touched it, feeling that it should be a stack of tickets and money, rolled into a thick roll.

    Without waiting for her to think about it, the beeping whistle sounded, and the train arrived.

    The banging sound of the tracks gradually ceased, and the people waiting for the train on the platform instantly crowded together, and the large bags of salutes were crowded onto the trains on top of the crowded heads.

    Jiang Xia's hands and feet were fast, she picked up a bag and squeezed it to the door, and quickly found the seat on the ticket to occupy the space for luggage. He opened the car window and waved to Father Jiang and they handed the salute in from the window.

    Jiang Chunhua was very strong and squeezed into the crowd to escort Jiang Qiuyue to the train. After all the salutes were properly placed, she also arrived at her seat.

    Jiang Xia also took out the small bag for food and let her hold it. When Jiang Chunhua called a full enamel cup of hot water, he got out of the car together out of breath.

    Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were standing outside the car window, instructing Yin Yin.

    Jiang Qiuyue had a sense of urgency to catch up with the Spring Festival, and after she settled down, she smiled and waved goodbye to them outside the window.

    After a short contact, she could clearly see their guilt compensation and helplessness.

    Times are like this, she will try her best to do her duty as a child.

    The bang bang movement of the track started again, the train started slowly, faster and faster, until the person who smiled and waved goodbye in the window could no longer be seen.

    Mother Jiang's eyes were red, and she turned around uncomfortably and stopped looking forward, but she slapped her hand on the front of her clothes and found that something was wrong.

    "Zhiguo, look..." Mother Jiang's choked voice made Father Jiang and the eldest brother of the Jiang family turn back quickly.

    But she saw Jiang's mother holding a blue cloth handkerchief in her hand, with a thick stack of bills exposed inside.

    "This child Qiuyue, I prepared for her and she secretly stuffed it back." Mother Jiang endured for a long time the tears rolled down.

    Father Jiang covered the handkerchief, closed his eyes and sighed in vicissitudes, "That's a good boy, he will come back one day." After that, he helped the crying mother Jiang away.

    The remaining two siblings looked at each other in dismay, and sighed in their hearts that the third sister was too simple and a little silly.

    Is Jiang Qiuyue stupid? She's not stupid, but she doesn't get paid for her merits.

    Taking someone else's daughter, obediently going to be an educated youth is not so much to repay and nurture kindness, but to seize the opportunity to leave the Jiang family so as not to be seen through.

    With such careful thinking, it would be unreasonable to take away the food stamps for the next month from the Jiang family.

    Therefore, she only kept a small part of the stack of tickets that Mother Jiang gave her, just in case, and stuffed the rest back.

    After the train started, Jiang Qiuyue was a little motion sick at the speed of one stop and one stop, and she felt nauseated and wanted to vomit. She rubbed her forehead, and before she took out the mints to relieve her, a slender and powerful hand stretched out from her side, and her wheat-colored arms were healthy and thin.

    "I'll give it to you." The man brought the orange candy in his hand forward.

    Jiang Qiuyue turned her head to look over, not knowing when, the little soldier in the seat next to him had been replaced by a... big boy who also wore a grass green military uniform.

    His eyes are bright, deep like a half-breed, with three-dimensional features, and short, crisp hair that is refreshing and stylish, and looks like he is about 20 years old.

    The big hand handed it forward again, Jiang Qiuyue looked at him again, took the fruit candy, "Thank you."

    Maybe he just saw that she was suffering from motion sickness, and gave the fruit candy to relieve her to prevent her vomiting and dirtying the carriage. .

    "You're welcome." The man smiled, his stern face seemed to be cracked by ice, and it was fleeting.

    Jiang Qiuyue peeled off the thin candy wrapper under his gaze, put the square candy in his mouth, and secretly said: Teeth are really white!