Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train

Start from the beginning

    It is really a major feature of this era that is strictly adhered to, and the whole country is green!

    The guys are all hung up, and finally a camel-colored belt is tied around the waist. The educated youth who are very old-fashioned in the countryside are freshly released.

    I don't know if every educated youth who is going to be sent down has this equipment. Jiang Qiuyue doesn't know the market, but she relies on Jiang's mother to help her.

    "Take bowls, chopsticks and a bowl, take an extra toothbrush, put the quilt and clothes together, don't forget to dry it before you go, and have enough dry food..."

    Jiang mother babbled while she could think about it. The various bits and pieces that came up were stuffed into the large army green canvas bag.

    Jiang Qiuyue helped her forehead helplessly. Can she be thankful that her luggage is not the kind of furoshiki that is made with sheets tied twice?

    "Mom, those are not needed, just prepare something." She hurriedly stopped Jiang's mother from trying to tie a pot on it.

    Mother Jiang stood up to take a breath and refuted her, "That's okay, the industrial coupons for pots and pots are in short supply in the village, so if you don't take chopsticks, you won't be able to eat rice."

    Jiang Qiuyue put the pot back next . , she didn't want to take it, she saw that there was only one frying pan at home, and took away what they used.

    "Why are you so stubborn?" Jiang's mother couldn't resist her, and she heard that the educated youth would eat group meals before giving up.

    After packing for a long time and sorting out two large bags, Jiang Qiuyue had a headache when she saw it.

    You can't carry it by yourself, it's not light to look at, and you can't easily fit it into the space to cause trouble.

    As the sun gradually slanted westward, the mother and daughter stewed a pot of cabbage vermicelli soup at noon, and served it with the pancakes left in the morning.

    Father Jiang and the others at work have a cafeteria where they can eat lunch, and a few who are in class can eat at school.

    The train departed at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, and after noon, Jiang's father asked for leave and came back, followed by Jiang Chun Hua Jiang Xia.

    They came back specially to see them off.

    A few people carried their bags downstairs, Jiang Qiuyue was the first time to see the surrounding environment clearly.

    A five-story staff building stands in the family courtyard, and the low courtyard walls are surrounded by such scattered towers.

    The small yard is not big. There is a jujube tree next to the courtyard in the middle, and new leaves have grown.

    In the spring of March, the sky is bright and fresh, and the faces of people dressed in blue, green and gray under the sun are full of hope for life even if they are dark and tired.

    As the Jiang family's see-off team came out, several other families in the building filed out one after another, some with the same large and small bags as them, and some with just linen pockets.

    Everyone gathered in the small courtyard. The green military uniform on the third daughter of the Jiang family attracted the envy of several family members. Among them, the best prepared girl was a girl in an old military uniform with braids. Her clothes seemed to fit well, but the corners of the trousers There are still signs of wear and tear in the place, which is obviously not as good as the new clothes on the daughter of the Jiang family.