"Me?" John looked at her baffled. "Why? Just because I tried to tell you all the horrible things Dean Ambrose have done in the past?"

Camille sighed. "Basically, yeah." She put a strand of her head behind her ear. "The creative writer adores you so-"

John paused her. "Are you talking about David Kapoor?" he asked her confused.

Camille sighed again. "Yes. He's been targeting me for the past few weeks and I am here to ask you this: are you his accomplice?" she asked him firmly.

"I am not his accomplice. Camille, I would never do such a horrible thing to hurt you. Nikki would never forgive me if I was David's accomplice. Besides, I may not like the guy you are dating, but I would never stand in the way of love." John explained to Camille and patted her on the back.

"I'm sorry for accusing you, but it's been driving me insane for a while." Camille admitted to John.

"Be strong Camille. Everyone has haters. I mean, I've got haters in the arena right now. And if you ever need help with something, I'm always here for you." John hugged Camille.

Camille smiled in response. "Thank you, John. Good luck in your match and sorry once again for any misunderstandings."

John smiled at Camille, put his WWE Championship on his shoulder and walked away. Roman stood next to Camille.

"So, it's not Cena? Who else do you think?" Roman asked Camille, curiously. This was a question that got her thinking, because she didn't know who it was.

The whole Smackdown roster was in Long Island, New York for the Smackdown taping. Camille and Dean were in The Shield's private locker room, watching Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns take on Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton. Camille was on Dean's lap as they watched the match.

"Wow, an Ambrose-less Smackdown this week?" Camille commented, looking at the television.

"Why, you hate Ambrose-less Smackdowns?" Dean asked her with a grin on his face.

"I like them, because I can do this."

Camille wrapped her arms around Dean's neck and leaned in for a passionate kiss. Dean deepened the kiss as he trailed his hands around her back.

Dean released the kiss and looked right into her eyes. "I like you, Camille."

Camille looked at him and formed a smile on her face. "I like you too." She went in for another deep kiss.

Dean released the kiss again. "I know things have been hard because of the David Kapoor and accomplice thing. I just want you to know that I'll stick by you no matter what and that I'll defend your honor no matter what."

"Thank you and I'll protect you till the very end." Camille responded.

"I should be the one protecting you, not you protecting me."

"I can take care of myself quite fine. Dean, I'm not afraid of anything."

"I know you're not afraid. But, ever since last week, I'm scared to let you go." Dean admitted.

"Don't be scared." Camille whispered as her nose touched Dean's.

The breathing and tension could be felt by the two of them. They wanted to be satisfied. Their eyes were locked on each other. They had a really strong liking of one another; they had this unbreakable bond that will never be broken. Dean liked Camille and Camille liked Dean.

"Kiss me." Dean ordered her in a seductive way, their noses still touching one another, yearning for her lips on his.
Camille leaned in and kissed him and the passion was felt with these two. They both had that spark with one another. It felt so natural and not forced. Dean wanted something more for her. He wanted to connect with her in an intimate way again. They had done it once and he wants it again with her.

It was Monday once again and RAW was in Richmond, Virginia. Dean Ambrose was backstage taping his hands and getting his militia wrestling gear on. Dean has his pants, boots and is currently taping his hands with white tape. He looked like he didn't want to be disturbed.

"Do you really want to piss me off before I go out to compete?" Dean asked in a brash way to the person behind him. Dean knew exactly who was behind him.

"If I provoke you maybe that will get your ass fired in this company." David snarled at him.

Dean took a glance at David; he was still bruised on the face, due to the encountering in the hospital almost two weeks ago.

"What the hell do you want?" Dean asked him, very irritated.

"Last week, Camille confronted John Cena to see if he was the accomplice. I'm here to inform you that John Cena is not my accomplice and that you two have to look harder." David said and begins to walk away.

Dean catches his arm and gives him a death glare. "Oh don't worry, we will." He told him and released David, who walked away.

"Hey Ambrose, where's Camille?" The voice of Kaitlyn appeared in the scene. You can consider Dean now paranoid. Dean slammed Kaitlyn against the wall as Kaitlyn wouldn't dare to look him in the eyes.

"You think that you can hurt, Camille? You got some nerve to do that Kaitlyn." Dean taunted Kaitlyn.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kaitlyn tried to get out of Dean's hold. Kaitlyn had no clue at all what Dean was talking about.

"Are you working for David Kapoor?" Dean questioned her in a loud tone, which startled Kaitlyn.

"Dean, let her go!" Dean could hear the rage of Camille appear in the scene with AJ Lee right next to her. Dean turned around to see a stunned and pissed off Camille. "Camille, I'm just trying to find him or..." Dean glared at Kaitlyn more, which frightened her more. "... Her."

"It's not Kaitlyn! I thought we talked about how we shouldn't point fingers at my friends. You don't see me going to Daniel, Seth or Roman." Camille told him as AJ Lee held her back.

"Do you want this bastard to be caught, Princess? I'm doing you a favor right here. Not everyone is what they seem sometimes!" Dean tried to reason with her as he released Kaitlyn. "Go." He strictly ordered.

Kaitlyn rushed to AJ and Camille, as they grouped hugged her.

Camille was taken away and overwhelmed of Dean's actions. She didn't know what to do.

"Are we meeting by the stairs?" he asked her firmly.

"Yeah." Camille responded, still taken back by what Dean did.

"Do you want to meet at the hotel later?" Dean asked her, trying to calm down from their intense encountering.

"No, I'm going to be rooming with AJ and Kaitlyn tonight." Camille informed him in a disappointed tone.

"Are we going to meet up before the Smackdown taping tomorrow?" Dean asked her again, still trying to calm down, trying to make a conversation with her.

"No, I'll meet you by the stairs for the match and then I'm going straight to Chicago after the taping for Payback. Maybe some time apart is what we need with all that's going on." Camille advised, as she Kaitlyn and AJ began to walk.

"Camille, don't do this..." Dean begged to her.

"I need to get my head straight. It will give me a chance to spend time with Phil." Camille said as she walked away.

Camille wasn't walking to AJ and Kaitlyn; she was walking to David Kapoor, who looked at her with a sinister smile.

"Thank you for being so cooperative, Camille." David responded as he handed her a CD disk.

Camille accepted the CD disk and glared at David. "Go to hell..." she spat at him as tears began to fall from her face.