David dropped everything and looked like he wanted to run away from Dean, but he wasn't moving. Dean grabbed David by his shirt collar and aggressively, pushed him against the wall.

Dean was angry, he was so full of emotion right now that someone would ever hurt Camille. "You have the fucking nerve to show up here! You have the fucking nerve to touch my princess! Kapoor, you're playing a very crazy game, but lucky for you, I'm a psycho!"

"Ambrose, you don't know what I am capable of." David chuckles to himself. "You don't know the game well as you think you do. My reason for playing this game is simple: I don't like you. I don't believe that you're the next big thing. Some street dog is going to change this business for the good?"

David rolled his eyes and scuffed. "Yeah right, and when I found out that Camille was interested in you, I knew I had to put a stop to it. Just because she waltz into a meeting looking grown up, doesn't mean that she'll get what she wants. Sometimes what she thinks she wants isn't always what she really needs. Camille's a naïve little girl, and Ambrose, she's under your spell of manipulation. Besides, she'll eventually realize that her boyfriend is such a worthless piece of shit-"

Dean threw David to the floor and began to stomp on his stomach. Dean was full of anger right now that nothing could control him. Dean began to punch David all around his face. Dean had gone mad.

"Dean..." Roman tried to pull Dean away from David Kapoor. Dean tried to fight away from Roman's hold.

"Dean, relax..." Seth tried to order him as he held Dean's arm, so he wouldn't break free. Roman held Dean's other arm and him and Seth tried to drag Dean away from the hallway.

"You won't get away with this, Kapoor!" Dean yelled angrily across the hallway, while being dragged by Seth and Roman and David Kapoor dusting himself off, and smirked at Dean.

"Yeah, she's okay. She just got hit in the back of her head by a blender. I know ridiculous right? A blender at a WWE event; who knew?" Phil chuckled to himself as he talked to Shawn on the phone and sat in a chair near Camille bedside. "She just got a few stitches on her head, nothing serious. She'll be cleared to compete by Monday." Punk said before hearing the yawning of the eighteen year old. He looked at Camille, who opened her eyes.

"Phil?" She said as she tried to adjust her eyes to the setting she was in.

"Hey Kiddo, it's me." Punk spoke to her softly and brushed some of her hair away from her face.

"I can't believe you're here. It's been a while." Camille pointed out, which made Phil smile.

"Hey Shawn, Camille's awake, want to talk to her?" Punk asked her dad over the phone.

Phil gave Camille the phone as she sat up straight. "Hey dad, yeah I'm fine." Camille giggled. "A blender really?" she asked confused and amused. "I know I should be more careful. Dean is distraught about what happened to me. I mean everyone is. I'm glad I'm alive, dad. Please tell mom, not to worry. I'm a big girl. Bye, love you." She said before handing the phone to Punk.

"Don't worry in a few weeks, I'll be with Camille and it will be fine." Punk promised to Shawn. "Bye Shawn, have a nice day." He said before hanging up.

"I'm glad that you're going to be at Payback, but I'm sad that I'm not going to be walking you out. I feel like I'm cheating on you with The Shield." Camille frowned.

"Cam, I'll be fine on my own. We still get to talk to each other. Your parents trust me with your life. You're not alone with this battle with David Kapoor and his accomplice." Punk told her, which made Camille smile.

"I guess Dean told you about David and the accomplice?" Camille playfully raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, and I'm pretty pissed how you didn't tell me any sooner about this." Punk laughed.

"Dean and I thought that we had David taken care of."

"Camille, do you have any clue who the accomplice can be?" Punk asked her, which got Camille to thinking.

"I am not aware of anyone hating me." Camille told Phil. "You're not the accomplice right?"

Punk scuffed at Camille, "Me in cahoots with David Kapoor? You're funny Camille. Yeah and I also kiss Vince McMahon's ass."

"Fine." Camille held her hands up in surrender. "You're not the accomplice. So, it's not you, Seth, or Roman. Can it be a Diva?"

"It can be? You're friends with AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, The Bellas, Summer Rae, Natalya." Phil listed as he counted the Divas with his fingers.

"What if it's a Superstar?" Camille asked him.

"Then I am going to pray that it's John Cena." Punk chuckled and playfully elbowed Camille.

"I think it can be John Cena."

"How come?" Punk asked her.

"Well, David Kapoor loves John Cena. And John did try to talk me out of my date with Dean. It was that date where we both got drunk and had sex." Camille bit her lip at the memory of that night.

"Camille had sex?" Punk sarcastically gasped. "And drank alcohol?" he covered his mouth with his hand, pretending to be shocked. "I need to ask Ambrose all about it."

Camille rolled her eyes and shoved Punk playfully, "Real mature Phil, but John Cena could be the accomplice. I'm not trying to point fingers, but he could be a candidate. He hates Ambrose."

"Cena just dislikes anyone that is better than him. For example: yours truly." Punk pointed at himself.

"You're so self-centered sometimes." Camille commented and shook her head.

"At least, I didn't lose my virginity to a psycho." Phil pointed out.

Camille raised her finger and opened her mouth, prepared to speak, but put it down due to have nothing to respond to.

"I like it when I win." Punk smirked to himself and changed the topic. "Has Dean been treating you well?"

Camille nodded her head, "Yeah, he's been good to me. I like him a lot, Phil."

"Good, I like watching you with him on RAW and Smackdown. It's not like the chemistry we have, it's beyond that."

"Why I ran after that accomplice was because I wanted to protect Dean. It sounds stupid, but if anything were to happen to him. I would lose it. The way we are with each other. When I'm with him, I just want to know him more everyday, but he's not letting me inside his mind. I want to know the real him." Camille smiled at the thought of Dean as she spoke.

"I've never seen Dean in a devoted relationship before. I believe he needs to be sure about your guys' relationship before he does that."

"I know. I hope he knows how much I like him." Camille told him.

What Camille and Phil didn't know was that Dean Ambrose was standing outside Camille's hospital room, listening to the entire conversation in secret.