-Sophiana Fluff-

I'm out of ideas help.
𝘐𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘤 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵.

So basically this is regular stuff
".." as per usual in stories this is dialogue
《...》 these are thoughts

Hopefully this is less confusing and strange

(This takes place after the light absorbing fence is removed and the baby alicorns exist)

Ⓑ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓥ︎

I watched as Sophie glittered into existence next to me. I'd just hung up from our imparter call, and I was sitting beneath the lavender-leafed tree she used that brain push ability and 'blinked' to playing bramble. Now, we know that she was going in and out of the void, but...

"Hey Soph.."

"What is it, Biana?"

"It's just that... do you remember when we played bramble and you fought to be on the same team as me. It was the same day you used the void for the first time. Accidentally, of course."

"Of course I remember, Biana. Photographic memory, hun."

"Right. Anyways, I wanted to make sure you knew that I appreciated the gesture every time you made it."

"And we should've picked up on the signs sooner?" My girlfriend asked, smiling.

"And we should've picked up on the signs sooner. I guess I was so used to people using me for Fitz and choosing him over me I thought it was just you solidifying that we were really friends." I said, feeling a smile curve my lips as I took Sophie's hand.

《So warm...》

"Biana, I fought to be on your team because you were and are talented, smart, brave, and beautiful. Plus, now you're a Vanisher which is awesome. You're incredible, and I've always liked you, even if I didn't know it yet. I'd always thought highly of you." She squeezed my hand.

"Most people would've said beautiful first yknow?"

"You already know you're beautiful. But you tend to overlook the best parts of you."

"So do you."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Fine. Fine, so do I."

Della and Alden approached them, smiling at their intertwined hands. "Sophie, Grady and Edaline said you should come home to prepare for dinner. Biana, you should also get ready for dinner." Alden said in his crisp accent.

"Oh, okay then. See you later, Biana?"

"I'll call you later." I smiled, then noticed a stern look from Della. "Just a quick call to say goodnight."

I kissed Sophie's cheek and watched as she pulled out her home crystal and glittered away.

"Mom, Dad."

"Yes, sweetie?" Della said, smile growing.

"I'm falling in love with Sophie Foster."

"Dear, we could see that from across the grounds." Della said. Alden added, "And we don't need to be empaths to know Sophie feels the same. She's just too scared you're moving too fast. She doesn't want to scare you away."

"I know it's just.. I made the first big steps telling her I liked her and asked her to be my girlfriend. She's taken me on dates but I'm starting to feel like she doesn't want to be with me that way. Holding my hand is nothing special, and the dates and cheek kisses are a nice gesture but she needs to take a big step too. I can't carry all the weight." At that point, my mask broke and I crumpled, holding my parents and crying softly.

"Oh honey...." I fell asleep sitting in my parents laps beneath the tree.

Ⓢ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓥ︎

《It's alright. You've dated Biana for a while now! She won't leave now.... right? She knows everything! If they broke up now, no old playlist could save her heart.... No! Just say the words. The simple words. The rest will come after.》I grabbed Iggy and looked at Grady and Edaline, feeling slightly guilty for dragging them up here with no explanation and then staring into space.

"You ready, kiddo? For... whatever this is?" Grady asked. Edaline looked worried. They were both a little confused, but figured a little bit out since I was holding a picture of Biana and I and staring at my imparter.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Show me Biana."

She answered immediately, and just like always I lost my breath.

"Sophie? Hun, what is it?"

"Biana..." The words stuck on my tongue. Is this right? Too fast?

"What is it, Sophie??" She sounded so worried.

"Biana. You're incredible, smart, talented, beautiful, brave, and so many more things.."

Biana laughed, a beautiful, melodic sound. "You told me this earlier, love."

《Love? If only you knew... SPIT IT OUT SOPHIE!》

She reached for her parents with one hand and Iggy with the other, needing the comfort to say what needed to come next.

"Yeah, but I haven't said this part yet..."

Ⓑ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓥ︎

《Please let it be what I think it is.》

I'd answered her call during dinner, not wanting to make her worry. Everyone was watching me closely.

"What is it, darling?" I watched my parents melt at the nickname for my girlfriend.

"Biana Vacker, I am completely, utterly, irreversibly in love with you."

I felt like I was soaring, hope, love, peace, and so many other emotions danced in my heart.

"I'm completely, utterly, irreversibly in love with you too, Sophie Foster."

I watcher her mouth curve up as I replicated her phrasing. I watched my parents, Fitz, and Keefe struggle to remain silent.

Ⓢ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓥ︎

《She said it back. She also kind of teased me by replicating my word choice, but I don't think she realized how hard I was squeezing Grady and Edaline.》

I transmitted to my adoptive mother and father that they could go now if they want, and they did. Iggy fell asleep, immediately producing chainsaw-esque snores. I watched Biana watch who I assumed was Della, Alden, and Fitz. I could tell she was in the Vacker Dining Room. Keefe could have been there as well, depending on if he was over before she got there earlier that afternoon.

"I hate to hang up but Iggy snores might deafen you." I said laughing.

Biana laughed. "Goodnight, Sophie."

"Goodnight, Biana.

"And Sophie? I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too." Those three words already felt natural.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Don't kill me pls. T.T
I tried so hard to come up with something and eventually settled on this fluff piece. See ya next time I had motivation!