Olympians React To: JEFF THE KILLER!

HazelYoPplILivedTwice#DEALWITHIT: Yo c'mon let's get on with the story already.

Piper123McLean: I srsly cannot take u seriously with that username. 😦

FrankDaMan: yo don't u be trashing on my gf, chiz is gonna go down, ya gurl!

BLUE_Food_Is_My_Life: No...just no. Don't do that...ever...again. Plz.

FrankDaMan: oh u just jelly cuz I'm more fab than u r, jackson

BLUE_Food_Is_My_Life: OH NO U DIDN'T!! THIS FOXY MAMA GONNA TEAR U TO PIECES! MHMM!!

WiseGirl16: Why? 😑

Piper123McLean: Really? 😐

All-Da-Ladies-Luv-Leo: Mhm go get 'em Perce! #PerSassy!!!

BLUE_Food_Is_My_Life: mhmm gurl, you know it 😎

WiseGirl16: Unbelievable 0.0

HazelYoPplILivedTwice#DEALWITHIT: Just get on with the story already!

Poseidon#Awesome: NOOOOOO!!!! 😱

JasonGrace: PLZ...DON'T!!! 😱

Athena: Oh man up, ladies! 😠

Bloodshed=Bæ: Weak.

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife#IlluminatiConfirmed: weak peasants. 😕

Bloodshed=Bæ: YEAH! I like this girl! 😀

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife#IlluminatiConfirmed: Ew. Creep, I don't know u. Russia is ma Bæ, ya dingleberry.

*ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife#IlluminatiConfirmed has logged off because she's such a boss and doesn't hang out with weak peasants. She is too awesome, therefor she is browsing Tumblr cuz she's too fabulous for u ppl.*

Bloodshed=Bæ: 💔

Athena: Man up, Ares! Ur suppose to be the brutal, heartless god of war. ACT LIKE IT, WIMP!!

Bloodshed=Bæ: I'll do whatever the heck I wanna do, I don't listen to weak girls.

All-Da-Ladies-Luv-Leo: OOH BURNNNN! 🔥

CreatorOfHotStuff: Shut up son.

All-Da-Ladies-Luv-Leo: Okay. :c

Piper123McLean: can we just get on with it already?

Athena: Yes, please do.

Piper123McLean: Okay so here's the story of Jeff The Killer: There was a boy named Jeffery Woods, he was a nice boy who was a good guy overall. But one night, he got in a fistfight with his friend at a party, when he got home he did horrible things. He bleached his skin ghost white, he cut off his eyelids, and smeared the blood from that across his face to create a bloody smile. His mother came into the bathroom and panicked. Jeffrey said to his mother "Please, leave! I have become a monster!" So she did. And Jeff The Killer is known to crawl in your window at night, watch you sleep and then when you awaken he will say three words..."Go.To.Sleep." Then he will stab you and turn you into one of his followers, helping to gather more helpers to kill as many kids as he can. And to this day, his mother is in a mental hospital, scarred.

Poseidon#Awesome: *hugging Jason, screaming and crying* OH MY GODS!!!! WHAT THE HECK WERE U THINKING?! I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SLEEP AGAIN!!! 😱😭

JasonGrace: *hugging Poseidon crying and screaming* 😱 😭

Piper123McLean: OMG! JASON! MAN UP ALREADY! I DON'T WANT TO BE DATING A GIRL, AND YOU'RE SURE ACTING LIKE ONE!!!

WiseGirl16: haha, good one, pipes. *high fives*

JasonGrace: Rude. 😭