chapter 177

" Hi, there. I came to tell you that I , in fact, am not dead. Because I didn't come here right away, I will show you one of the most desired chapter, that everyone wanted to see. Shall we start?"

Side B, I don't think I can call them that since they are sitting all mixed up,now. Well tboah people got ready to take notes, some of the tcf people as well, and Cale's family was watching the screen to see what chaos Cale brought this time.

" Okay, guys. Get ready to see, and I quote "fireworks" (Cale) "

Now all of them started to think that they didn't want to see this chapter.

Cale’s group split up as soon as it turned bright. They would meet again in the plaza as the sun started to set.

‘I am curious about the magic of the north. I will go to the library.’
‘Cale-nim, I will go get a sword.’

"Oh, this was when we were in the Paerun kingdom, right Cale-nim?"

"Looks like it"

"Than the fireworks she is talking about ... Don't tell me"

Tcf Rosalyn remembered the shock she experienced because of Cale that day.

Others who weren't there, just pondered at what Cale would do.

Rosalyn went to the library, Choi Han went to a weapon store, and the two Whales disappeared into the festival to take care of their own things as well as fulfill Cale’s orders.

In the end, the three children averaging nine years of age were left with Cale.

“…Human, can I really keep eating?”

Raon could see a warm smile on Cale’s face.

“Of course.”

Cale responded gently before putting a Northern Special Beef Steak in front of Raon. He then wiped the sauce off the side of Raon’s mouth.

The Black Dragon had a suspicious gaze in his eyes but decided to eat the steak for now.

Cale, somehow, felt offended. I am just giving my children food, maybe with the ulterior motive as well, but it's still food you know? You have to eat well.

While others, who were used to his shenanigans were giving him the same look as Raon.

They were currently in a VIP room on the fifth floor of a restaurant by the plaza. Cale handed a piece of cake and a plate of Rosé pasta to Hong and On respectively.

Hong immediately took a bite of cake with excitement while On tilted her head in confusion.

“…This is weird. You are pretending to be nice.”

Cale flinched at On’s comment but quickly put on a bright smile.

“Pretending? No. You need to eat a lot to grow up strong.”

"You even flinched dad"

"Mhmm, I agree with noona, daddy, you have to learn how to lie better, we can always tell, nya".

"You mean, noona can tell, hyung"

"Right, noona can. But we can sometimes see that too"

"Of course, we are amazing, after all."

Cale, the best liar of all times, was looking at them with a face that looked like a crumbled apple pie.

'Why do I need to learn how to lie?'

time to reactजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें