Coma

Loria pov
I really should stop taking decisions without thinking. I don't know why i accepted his fucking offer but was i supposed to do if i didn't accept it i will have to go back to abria because I'm really done with him not caring about my feelings.

I was walking to my room with kai's shirt but I'm so unlucky to see arma walking out from the gym with nik and max. Ohh. This is gonna be awful.

"oh look what we got here" arma said smirking. "what?" i asked him playing dumb "i like this shirt where did you get it from?" he asked me still smirking i really want to punch him in his fucking face.

"cut it arma yes this is kai's shirt" i said walking past him he laughed then was about to walk but he was grapped by his neck.

I looked back to find kai still shirtless holding arma by his neck. "kai this position is so sexually uncomfortable" nik said smirking. Arma gulped "if i saw you teasing her again leading her to play any stupid games" he looked at nik then to me. My cheeks heated from embarrassment remembering the kiss between me and nik

"you know what I'm talking about" kai said to arma tightening his hold on his neck "well i will let you wonder what would i do and don't forget that you escaped the last punishment " he continued removing his hand from arma's neck.

Arma started taking long breathes in and out trying to get his breath back to normal.

Kai walked to me putting his hand around my waist and kissed me. The kiss was so good but i really wish that the ground will swallow me now from the embarrassment.
He broke the kiss then looked at them

"loria is my lover now" he said smirking "yeah we understood" nik said "then i wish you understand that i don't like her being bothered" he continued then kissed my head and went away.

"you are in a serious trouble little girl" nik said smirking i looked at him and then to Arma "yes she is" arma said Confirming nik's sentence and they started chasing after me. With max still in his place laughing.

I started running from them. I know that they won't do anything harmful but i will not Destroys the game.

I went to the garden out surprised that the guards were not in their position but enjoyed it anyway.

"loria wait" nik said i stopped and looked at him "are you tired already?" i teased him smirking "loria something is odd come back inside" arma said looking around "oh come on arma. This is so easy" i smiled to him.

I was surprised after a few seconds that they were right. Something was really odd. What gave it away? A bullet.

During our chacing game and my teasing to them we found nik on the floor with a bullet in his chest.

I turned fastly trying to see what is happening but i found a black car with some guy out from the window holding gun into his hands he was aiming now to arma i grapped a knife from my thigh holder i always wear it i never take it off. I grapped the knife and throw it to the man's hand first then i grapped another and throw it to the ties of the car and i didn't mess.

I looked back to check on them then i grapped another knife and throw it into the other tie. And it was easy. Why? Because he was already struggling with his car with one tie has a hole in it. And with the other also having a hole in it the car forcelly went to stop with men coming out from it with guns in their hands.

"take cover" i screamed to arma and took a cover behind a rock.
I looked at arma after and found him taking cover behind some wall with nik laying down beside him his shirt is soaked with blood and arma's shirt on his chest keeping pressure on the wound.

I channeled kai's mind (kai we are getting attacked out. Shoot for injury not kill) i told him.

A few minutes passed then we found our men out from the house with the guns and firing around with kai in the front of them it didn't take much time to the fire to stop. They were only a few.